X Factor, X Factor, X Factor...

Saturday 11 December 2010

Just the name makes me incredibly happy.
However, tomorrow night this years fantabulos series of The X Factor comes to a close. After months of votes, thousands of contestants, and just one Wagner, it will all be over in a matter of hours and I for one am extremely sad. Who can actually say they don't get swept up into the X Factor bubble of supporting your favourite, loathing others, and booing and cheering along with the show at home?! This year, the 3 firm favourites have been Matt, Rebbecca and One Direction and there they will be in the final tonight, joined by the controversial Cher Lloyd, who I for one actually like. 

Last week I was privileged to actually go and see X Factor live, and it was
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
The whole atmosphere of the live acts performing just 20 feet away from me was spine tingling and I was amazed to actually see Cheryl, Simon, Danni and Louis, just infront of me. The whole night was unbelievable, and I had a fantastic time.
 
 

Dress- Primark
Skirt- H&M
Tights- Primark


Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser
ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
ELF Warm Bronzer
ELF Mineral Blush in Rose
MeMeMe Sunbeam Highlighter
Sleek Bad Gal Palette
Avon Supershock Gel Liner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Mac Hue Lipstick

Excuse the worst for wear makeup and hair, this was taken at the end of the night...


 A little piccie of my X Factor outfit- the dress code was 'your going to a glamorous party' haha!

My firm favourite to win is most definitely One Direction...

Ahhh sooo beautiful...
 
mmmmm... Harryyyy ♥ ♥ ♥
It should be illegal for him to be this gorgeous...


...However, with this talented lineup for the final, it really is anyone's game!
Who are you backing to be the 2010 winner, Matt, Cher, Rebbecca or One Direction?!

Oh and to all my readers from countries other than England, please forgive me for the irrelevant topic! :)
 

16 comments :

  1. One Direction to win. Harry is just.. ooooft. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so pretty! Love your outfit/hair/makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeoussss :) I'll just pretend to know everything X Factor, haha. Well those One Direction boys are cute so... hmm, they'll win? Hahah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. matttttt <3
    i do like one direction also though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing opportunity! Those boys...mmm. I love your outfit, and I'm actually planning on wearing something similar (navy blue dress and opaqu tights) to a Sweet 16 in about a week--but I'm not sure what kind of shoes to wear! Heels, flats? What color? And I also planned on wearing a black cardi over the dress as it's rather chilly, but would that be too much black?
    Love your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am backing One direction too!! I love them soooooo much, my daughter wants Rebecca to win but im telling her NOOOOOOO!! Lol! Love your blog too btw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous make up:)
    and so jealous you got to go!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm torn for between one direction and rebbecca! Louis and Harry are so cute it's unreal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sophie- Hes too beautiful for his own good haha! :)

    @Jennifer- Thankyou sweetie- just had to dress up for 1Direction haha!

    @Laura xo- Haha, awww, your so cute! Im sure you'll know more about Xfactor soon, its coming to the US!

    @Carina- Aw, Matt is lovely, to be honest, i wouldnt mind if any of them wins!

    @Anonymous- I wore long black flat boots with mine, and a black aviator jacket, and black scarf, haha, i was woman in black! I dont think you can ever have too much black ;) Have fun your your sweet 16!

    @Charli!- Haha, they are AMAZING! Love Rebecca too, but One Direction all the way! :)

    @..R May A..- Thankyou hun! I was so lucky, cant believe i actually got tickets!

    @" A beauty blogger named Justine '- I knowwww, they are adorable, and i love Rebecca too, i love all of them haha! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely Hannah<3, I am praying that Matt wins!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. matt to win. omg he is so hot:)
    you look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, its pretty awesome:) Your really lovely, did you use natural cosmetics? It suits in your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo sorry I haven't been on for a while...but you are looking lovely! I wanted Aiden to win....shame he got booted out ages ago :( XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Holly- Haha, lucky thing, bet you were happy when Matt won! :)

    @ Anonymous- Haha, poor One Direction! :(

    @ natural cosmetics- Thankyouu, and no i didnt :)

    @Indigo- Aww thanks hun! I know, Aiden got booted out wayyyy to early, i hope he gets signed! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow your soo lucky :) You loook gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Nicola- I was sooo excited when i found out i could go hehe! Thankyou hun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete