youtube inspiration.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Pixi2woo is one of my absolute favourite beauty guru's on YouTube, and her makeup tutorials are some of the best, in my opinion. One of her latest is based on Beyonce's makeup in the music video for Why Don't You Love Me and the makeup was so beautiful I just had to give it a go...

 


I absolutely adore this makeup, its soft but also very bold and I'm really embracing big black flicks in my eyeliner at the moment, a la Audrey Hepburn :)

Lately I've been feeling a little tired of my everyday makeup, which is very boring and simple for school and their stupid 'no makeup allowed' rules. I literally cannot wait for 6th form and for this year to be finished, as wearing proper makeup may actually be the thing I'm most looking forward to when I finish year 11... sad, I know ;)

Therefore, it's always nice to try something new with my makeup and shake it up a bit!

22 comments :

  1. Aw You look so cute Hannah, i love this look and i'm going to do it for a night out (tonight)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic, the eye makeup looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Really suits you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That look is amazing! Hahaha that's why i'm excited to start sixth form too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so nice, you did a really good job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning Hannah! You're so good at doing makeup, I wish I could do eyeliner like that<3!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its such a nice loook but i dont think i could play it off
    http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the eyes! amazing!x

    Dan

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such a great job at recreating the look! I love that video and that look as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing makeup! so neat, it actually looks professional. you should be a journalist and makeup artist on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh! You did a really good job there, Hannah. :) Looks super professional. Love it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. wows amazing job :D lovely blog!!


    cosmo-junke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not good at all in make-up so I thnik I will follow your suggestion and I will serch those tutorials!thanks Babe!
    Follow me,if u like,on http://themissidea.blogspot.com/!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really loving your eye make up :)
    you look stunning here!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou for all the lovely comments! They really made my day! :)

    @Lisa.- I hope you liked it! :)

    @Beccy- I know i can't wait to wear makeup in 6th form! :)

    @Anonymous- Aww thankyou so much haha! That is kind of what i want to do! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty! x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a pretty ring from bobbins & bits if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. your eyes are gorgeous! :O
    http://beautyandbanter.blogspot.com/
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete