the tiny skulls.

Friday 2 March 2012


I bought these beautiful gold and silver bracelets a couple of weeks ago from Etsy, a recent website discovery of mine- it sells stunning handmade and vintage items at low prices.

These dainty little bracelets were actually bought after I fell completely in love with this bracelet by Iwona Ludyga, which has been making the rounds on tumblr lately, but with the £200 price tag, I was on hunt for something a little more inexpensive.

After a major google search, desperately trying to find a dupable piece, I discovered the above bracelets for just £9.71 each here and promptly fell in love, enough even to order both colours of the bracelet to share with my sister. They arrived in about a week (from Korea!) in a beautiful hand made box and the seller even threw in a free pair of pearl earrings- perfect!

I am completely obsessed with the dainty, subtle skulls and I have literally not removed the silver version from my arm since receiving them! I will definitely be ordering a whole lot more from Etsy in the near future! 

23 comments :

  1. These are so pretty - if you have the time you can find some real beauties on Etsy :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some amazing items on there! Such a lovely website! xx

      Delete
  2. NEED! The silver one is exactly what I've been looking for xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous, the silver is my fav as well haha! xx

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous, I need the silver one!xxx

    www.rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these bracelets are so cute,i'm going to have to check out Esty for sure :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love these bracelets. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable , in love :)

    annadeglam.blogspot.com,

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh the silver one is so gorgeous! i was looking on etsy recently and found some gorgeous pieces of jewellery on there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw there so pretty! i need to have a looksie! xx
    www.hidinginwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ! I'm new here ! I like your blog, really I like the bracelet too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooo gorgeous!
    Check out my latest collective Haul!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete