LUSH!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Finally!
Finally!
Finally!

Finally, I have a Lush haul for you, my lovelies!

On a recent trip into town, me and my friend decided to venture into my much lusted after shop, Lush!

Some of you may know that recently I have become obsessed with checking out all of the Lush products and finding the perfect purchase for my very first Lush order. However, actually shopping in store is a lot different to lusting after products online, as everything smells so amazing!

One of the products that I thought it was a dead cert that I'd be picking up was the much raved about Snow Fairy Shower Gel, however after going and having a good sniff, I just could not summon up any enthusiasm for which was, in my opinion, an overly sweet and overrated scent, which was just not for me.

So, after the Snow Fairy disappointment, I was eager to look for other gorgeous smelling, soapy, bubbly balls of goodness. I have to add that the girls who helped me in Lush were absolutely lovely, and so sweet in helping a 'Lush Virgin' like me! I was so pleased to be treated in such a nice way in my first ever visit and they just made me want to go back to Lush over and over again!

So now what did I actually buy in Lush?


The Comforter Bubble Bar
This smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
The fragrant scent of this fills up my room and leaves my draws smelling good enough to eat.
Although I'm not really a bath sort of person I couldn't resist this, and upon using it last Sunday I was over the moon at the gorgeous smelling, bubbly pink bath it created!


 Cinders Bath Ballistic
I thought that this bath bomb would be perfect for use on fireworks night, with its smokey, cinnamon fragrance. I did in fact use it on Bonfire Night, and I loved watching the little surprises in this, however, I just can't get used to baths without bubbles, it just doesn't seem right to me!


Lip Dip
Nom Nom NOM NOM!!
This sherbet, cranberry and lemon flavour lip scrub tastes divine.
I know, I know, lip scrubs are not for eating, but I make an exception for this! Its also pretty good at being a real lip scrub, however for me the main feature of this is the taste, yum yummm!


♥ ♥ ♥


After my Total Lush Virgin post about the Lush products that I really wanted to try, in which I featured Lush Fresh Farmacy, the lovely Sabre Rose offered to send me her piece of unused Fresh Farmacy, what a sweetie :)


Fresh Farmacy 
 This pretty pink slab claims to be the perfect cleanser for helping get rid of spots. I've only been using it a week, so I cannot comment on its spot healing properties, however I can say it smells lovely!


Porridge Soap
The lovely girl also sent me a piece of this soap which has little porridge oats in it which exfoliates your skin, leaving you feeling soft and smooth.


This was the first of, hopefully, many more future Lush hauls!

Please excuse my stupid, non-focusing camera!

Has anyone got any recommendations for more Lush products to try? :)

20 comments :

  1. The comfortor was one of the 1st things i tried from lush too. It is still one of my favourites. So so so many bubbles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow never noticed some of these products before! Will check them out next time.

    itisallaboutcreativity.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I really wanna try out Lush products!! Will surely check out these.
    Nice haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't like the comforter! i got the solid perfume and hate it! it smells of dolly mixture sweets which i think are gross! But there's plenty of other lush goodies that I adore. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE lush!!!

    the chocolate bubble bar, it's amazing. makes you want to eat your bath!!!!!

    follow me back???

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing haul:D, your lush virginity has well and truly been lost! i love the comforter and lip dip tastes so nice!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive recently become obsessed with Lush as well. I will be using the products i picked up for the first time today and am super excited to review them as well! The porridge soap looks amazingg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh you got lots of lovely stuff! I really want to try the Lush comforter but I don't have a lush nearby :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe glad you are now lish savvy hannah!! Lovely haul! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, she sounds lovely! welcome to the life of lush hannah ;) soon you will have a whole chester drawer full of lush, like I admittedly have. <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, glad you're not a 'Lush Virgin' anymore! :) Thanks for the mention as well lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ginger bread house...and honey I washed the kids is delish! lol. I love the bubble bar you got...smells sooo good x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul hun! So glad you finally got to try a bit of Lush :) <3 I thought the same thing about Snow Fairy when i first smelled it, but it honestly grew on me & now i'm obsessed! Ah, The Comforter is the queen of all bubble bars haha, soo amazing :). Need to try out that cleanser! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul :) Just found your blog and following you now

    Hope you drop by my blog too

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! So happy that you made your 1st Lush purchase!!! I have to agree with you on Snow Fairy, doesn't smell amazing in the shop but it's great when you warm it up in the bath - promise :) Great buys - the comforter is my No1 product I'd say, but have a look at the other bubble bars, creamy candy is nice. And when you get properly addicted have a look online at the Retro Lush ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. aah i love lush, this post was good, i'll try some new things next time i buy stuff there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @nicoletta- Ohh i know, and it smells so divine!

    @Lisa.- Hope you do! :)

    @Rakhshanda- You should, this was my first time and LUSH is amazing!!

    @hiven- Sounds great il check itout! :)

    @Nic @ The War Paint Guru- Wow really? I dont particularly like the smell of any of the Lush perfumes either, but i adore the comforter bubble bar! :)

    @D- Woweee, i need to try that!! :)

    @Holly- Hehehe, it certainly has ;) And i knoww, it tastes amazing!!

    @Veronica- Ohh cant wait to see the review! :)

    @Fern- Thats such a shame :( Maybe you could order online?

    @Justine- I cant wait to get more products! :)

    @Sophie- Hehehe,i cant wait! I want a whole wardrobe of Lush!

    @SabraRose- Definately not, and your welcome lovely!

    @LittleMissSparkles Ohh definately will check those out! I love honey smells!

    @girlinthecity- Ohh i used half of it the first time but next time ill deffo use less, thanks for the tip! :)

    @Laura xo- Hmmm.. maybe i will have to try Snow Fairy then!:)

    @Sara.H- Thanks hun ill check it out!

    @Vivianna- Ohh i actually cannot wait to try out more Lush things!! I want everything! Im thinking of trying out Snow Fairy, i need to give it a chance to work its magic! :)

    @Beth- Thanks hun! Hope you do! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for Lush! I adore there products but sadly my skin doesn't.. :( But I still use them regardless, My fave product so far has to be.. Candycane bubble bar.. Smells delicious! and also I stick my lush in my draws to make my clothes smell nice & I even took one on holiday in my suitcase so my clothes could smell yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Nicola- Ohh i did that and now my draw smells lush hehe! I adore the smell, cant wait to try more lush! :) xx

    ReplyDelete