recent MAC purchases.

Sunday 16 January 2011


My mock GCSE exams are almost over, and of course for all my hard work, I had to treat myself to a few bits and bobs from MAC to cheer myself up...


Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
Most definitely one of MAC's cult products, I knew that this had to be one of my first purchases. I had high hopes for this gorgeous product, and of course it did not disappoint! This has taken over as my go-to foundation, for a super light, very natural coverage, and looks like I'm wearing absolutely no makeup whatsoever, just leaving behind beautiful skin.


Studio Finish Concealor in NC20
I was in desperate need for a new concealer, and, inspired by dozens of YouTube gurus, I went for this hugely popular MAC concealer. I've been really enjoying this, and I'm pleased with the coverage and the flawless way it can cover blemishes. I even use this on my under eye circles if I'm having a particularly tied day, and it works wonders at covering darkness and creating a brightened complexion.


Lipstick in Shy Girl
Ooofft. This little beauty is most definitely my fave of the bunch, an overwhelmingly stunning nudey peach with gorgeous gold shimmer. I've been wearing it non-stop since its purchase, and it really is one of the loveliest lipsticks I own, and the name could even be a representation of me! Here's how it looks on moi...

Blehh! Please excuse my dried out lips!

Overall I'm hugely happy with all my MAC purchases, I think its love! :)

Next up in line to try are the paint pots, creme blush and more lipsticks, specifically Creme Cup.

Have a lovely week girlies!

28 comments :

  1. Nothing like a MAC haul to treat yourself with!
    Great post
    Zoe x
    My blog, DiamondSolitaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck with your mocksx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelyy choices there, i defoy need to try the MSF naturals, they look so good
    and ive never seen shy girl before, ill have to add that to my lust list :*
    hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MSFN and the concealer is definitely 2 of my must-haves from MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh best of luck hun with your mocks, and some really pretty purchases in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Shy Girl Looks Beautiful On You :) x

    http://peachesxomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've recently tried the msf natural for the first time too..it was love at first swipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shy girl looks lovely(:, it's been on my wishlist for ages!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely choices :-) Really want to try a Mac concealer, shy girl suits you loads :-) x
    http://phhoebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything that you got - great choices! Pleased to see that you're liking Shy Girl, definitely one of my favourite :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great choices! studio finish concealer & msf natural was my whole face routine for the longest time, so much love for those products! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The lipstick looks gorgeous, i'm dying to try out snob, i also need to get some new eyeshadows (my brother chucked my palette during a fight, my poor woodwinked :'( )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want that concealer! Fab haul :D x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE both the MSF Natural and the concealer too! The concealer is one of the best I've ever tried for covering up blemishes and imperfections on me. And Shy Girl looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous purchases, I love the shade of Shy Girl. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome blog -- I am a new follower :) The lipstick is gorgeous!

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance -- I am currently hosting an Urban Decay Naked Palette/Book of Shadows giveaway in case you're interested!

    http://www.lipglossloveaffair.com

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always love seeing what people are buying from MAC :) Lovely purchases! Creme Cup is on my list as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love their concealer, i feel like their face products are the best:)

    http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Zoe- Definately, needed a good old haul! :)

    @Jenny- Thanks hun, they went ok :)

    @Hannah May- Its been on my lust list for ages, its lovely! :)

    @MakeYuYup- Me too! Im loving the MSF! :)

    @Shabna- Haha, thanks hun!

    @Dollface- Thankyouu, they went pretty well! :)

    @Gemma- Thankyouu, shame my lips were soo dried out from winter :)

    @Rachael- Me too, the MSF is so beautiful and natural! :)

    @Holly- Thanks hun! Hope you get it, its gorgeous! :)

    @Phoebe- You should deffo try it, its great at covering blemishes! :)

    @Vivianna- Thankyou for the recommendation hun! Saw it in your video and had to have it hehe! :)

    @Caroline- Haha, they have definately been making appearances in my face routine pretty often lately! :)

    @hannah xo- Ohhh nooo! Poor woodwinked! You should check out videos on how to fix broken shadows, im sure it could help! :)

    @Christina Marie- Definately try it out, its great!

    @Tiffany- I adore the concealor, its so good at covering blemishes!

    @LilyLipstick- Me too, its so wearable!

    @Kelly- Ill definately check it out!

    @Laura- Im hoping for it for my birthday! I love the colour of creme cup, its gorgeous! :)

    @bettzy93- I agree, they are outstanding! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a mac addict- great buys!


    love, Shelly from: vyile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a great blog, will be following from now on. like all the others, i love mac, and thats a great new lipstick for me to try!

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com

    harriet x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooh how lovely! The lipstick really does look gorgeous; i've never seen anyone wearing it before but it really does look amazing; also the msf looks dreamy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your right :) MAC Mineralize skin finish natural is defo a cult product :) x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great haul to treat yourself with :) Bet these put a smile on your face! Great products the lipstick looks beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. @CurvylishDelish- Haha, i am too now! :)

    @Noortje Lueb- me too! :)

    @harrietalice- Thankyou, and its beautiful, i would definately recommend! :)

    @Fern- Its such a lovely colour!:)

    @Sarah- I love it, its so good for everyday wear!

    @Nicola- Haha, they certainly did! Thankyouu :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete