here we are again.

Friday 27 May 2011


♥ Its officially half term here in England (thank the lord!) and I'm well over half-way through my GCSE exams! With 13 down and just 7 to go (the easy ones, thank god!) summer is literally within touching distance and I cannot wait. The exams are completely draining my energy, so I'm extremely thankful for a week off just to relax before they start again, full force! Most of the exams have gone well generally, except for a disastrous English Language exam where the exam board forgot to write a question on Love Poetry, leaving my whole year completely screwed, having to write any old random crap on Environmental Poetry! Shame on you AQA!

♥ Speaking of summer fast approaching, I am in desperate need of a summer job! All those ice creams, trips to the beach and holiday shopping do not come cheap and I am determined to find a good job sharpish! My dream job at this age would be in Boots or Superdrug or even the BodyShop, simply because I could ogle the makeup all day long- my idea of heaven- however my only offers seem to be coming from a dry cleaners and a pub... and all at absolute rock bottom minimum wage! So I'm still on the hunt for a fun job which actually pays over £3.64 (which transpires into just pennies after bus fare and lunch deductions!)

♥ I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! Since the exams started I've felt guilty even just reading through a few other blogs but now I have a bit of free time on my hands I seem to have a million ideas for new posts, so prepare to be inundated with posts next week! Also a lot of my friends seem to be starting to read my blog, which I am surprisingly cool with, so if I know you- hiii!

♥ In other news, I've been featured over on Em's lovely blog here, check it out if ya want!
 
 
Currently obsessed with Adele- Turning Tables, anything Conor Maynard covers and Sophie's Blog! 
 

16 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous :) ahhh it will be so fab when you get all your exams out of the way, well done for getting through the first load! Good luck in your job search, I'm sure something will come up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, not to be a creepy stalker or anything, but i go to your school aha and I heard about the poetry thing! it sucks :\ plus good luck applying for jobs in herts, they've all turned me down in the past year (around 60jobs...) hope the rest of exams go well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! I've just discovered your blog + i love ittttt! Im in the same boat as you with the GCSE's thank god for half term, + bring on the early summer haha-its gunna be amazing! Hope you have a good half term, + nice mention of Conor Maynard there, what a hottie;) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah- I cannot wait for the exams to be over aha! Thankyou sweetie, hopefully will get a job soon!

    @Jenny- Haha, thats not stalkerish at all, and yeah the poetry thing was sooo annoying, AQA are soo stupid haha. So weird we go to the same school! Ohh good luck with jobs too!:)

    @Molly- Thankyou sweetie! GCSE exams suck but summer will be amazing, good luck with the rest of yours and have a good half term too! And glad someone gets the conor maynard thing too aha!! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams...then you'll be free!! You look gorgeous in your picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your exams! And you look fabulous in that photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to finish my exams, so I can finally have some rest and enjoy vacations!
    School is so tiring!
    Hope you find a better job than those (:
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I've only got 4 exams left so best of luck with yours! P.S I know you want a nice job but to be honest in this day you should take what you can get for now and see if you can get something better later, I know wages are small but big companies dont really employ under 18's yet so if a pub or dry cleaners is the best at the moment, take it, because its money :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so naturally pretty, good luck with the exams xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aahh omg I understand exactly what you mean. English language paper was just disgusting. HATED IT! Thank God we're nearing the end. Can't wait for the summer, I also need a friggin job :( Good luck on the rest of your exams x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've got my english one with aqa after half term! we've studied conflict so i hope they get it right haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. dont ever wish to work at superdrug! haha, I work there and it sucks!! I thought the same thing, I do love testing all the make up though! aha XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your background!! goodluck with your exams i'm sure you will ace them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for mentioning me :) I need a summer job so desperately, I won't know what to do with myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Zoe- cannot wait to be free hehe!:)

    @Nicola- Thanks sweetie, hopefully they will go well :)

    @maddy b.- Thanks hun, good luck with yours and have a good summer!:)

    @Lisa- Ohh lucky thing, good luck with the exams! Hopefully il get a job soon!:) Thanks for the advice:)

    @nicoletta- Thankyou sweetie!:)

    @Smiles All Around- English was HORRIBLE! haha:) Good luck with the rest of yours!:)

    @JenKissesApples- Good luck!:)

    @hannahbabeyxo- Haha oh no! But id love to just stare at all the makeup all day haha!;)

    @katelin xoxo- Thankyou sweetie haha!:)

    @Sophie- Your welcome hun, good luck job hunting!!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete