red indian.

Sunday 19 June 2011




Sheer Shirt- Primark; High Waisted Shorts- Topshop; Cardigan- Primark; All Jewellery- Primark; Hair Feathers- Primark; Lipstick- Sleek Peaches&Cream

I wore this little ensemble out to dinner for my friend's birthday last week, and it was dubbed my 'Red Indian' outfit by one friend because of the hair feathers... or to be a little more politically correct- Native American style! I actually adore this hair band with attached feathers on the ends; I think its so pretty and summery, and they seriously make me want to try out feather hair extensions!

Someone else commented that I had 'a zoo on my fingers' in the form of my lizard and snake rings: both from Primark, of course! There's something about animal jewellery that just draws me in, especially owl rings and necklaces- I have a whole collection of owl related items!

This week is basically 'Prom Coundown' week for me, with Prom being a week Thursday, and I am so excited! I'm hoping to pop into Mac at some point this week to pick up Face & Body foundation- I think it will look so nice for prom pictures- and I am still desperately in need of a bag!

Hope you all have a fantastic week! ♥

20 comments :

  1. You look so lovely!
    Can't beat a few bargains from Primark, just goes to show when you dress them properly, they can look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuuute outfit :)
    i love your red cardi and tights,

    your very pretty!!



    charlotelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, I love your hair! :) Your outfit is sooo nice too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit, especially the red cardi!
    oh and I loveee animal jewellery too, the gems in the lizard ring are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, sexy and comfy too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit! I especially love the cardigan :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjws1eQU0Zw

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this outfit!
    I love your makeup too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in these photos, Hannah!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Primark have got some really nice tribal stuff in at the moment. I've now seen two necklaces I must have.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, you are so gorgeous! :-)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking lovely! i love all these tribal headbands milling around at the mo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks amazing(L), I'm definitely a sucker for any jewellery that resembles an animal!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love!
    Amazing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty! love your tights too :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. would u ever be into making youtube videos, either by yourself or as part of a collab? x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, I love your hair.

    You have a wonderful blog, I will difintily be checking back to read more of your posts. Good luck with the blog, although I am sure you do not need it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous, what do u have on your eyes?xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thankyou all for your lovely comments!

    @Katie- On my eyes i have on UD Half Baked all over the lid, and then smog and darkhorse in the outter corners and brought underneath!:)

    @Lucy- Possibly one day, however not at the moment :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete