abandoned.

Tuesday 5 July 2011


Top, Belt, Tights & all Jewellery - Primark; Skirt & Jacket - H&M

This is another little outfit I wore out to dinner for a friend's birthday a few weeks ago, I am ever so slightly obsessed with this navy skirt from H&M; it just goes with everything!

The pictures above were taken by my big sister, in our little 'photoshoot' in which she got a little too keen and began attempting to take photos from above, below and just about everywhere else. My sister has abandoned me to go off on a 2 week holiday to Ayia Napa, so I am now an only child for the next 10 days. On the bright side I have full access to her closet while shes away, win!

Here's a little snap of my beautiful, big sister as punishment for her deserting me...


Isn't she a cutie? she's going to kill me...mwahaha.

In other news, who else is over excited about the new series of One Tree Hill... obsessed? Me? Definitely!

I've also been feeling lately that too many of my posts these days have my mug all over them; not to self- post less pictures of me haha!


15 comments :

  1. I love that navy skirt, i want it but don't think you can get it anymore, or my local store aren't willing too anyway!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely xx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, you look lovely :}

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Your sis is adorable haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin is looking really lovely recently, is it a new skincare routine or just awesome foundation/concealer application?

    Either way, it looks beautiful. :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit as usual!
    Ahah! You two are so cute :) And I totally understand the bright side of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the navy skirt. Navy is perfect for every occasion :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, it goes so well together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit ;D
    ive got a thing for spotty tights at the moment :) love them!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit :)
    I've been looking for a navy skirt just like that for ages!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutley love the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ess-Jay24- I still see it floating around my local H&M so it must be out there somewhere!:)

    @Abi- Thankyouu!

    @Charlotte- Thanks!

    @Shabna- Haha, shes going to kill me for putting that pic up!

    @Emily- My skincare is all in a post recently and i think Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish has done wonder for my skin!

    @Grace- Haha the best bit about her going away is definitely her wardrobe!

    @Tamsin- Definitely, i love navy!

    @fayeolivia- tahnsk sweetie!

    @buy rift accounts- Thanksss

    @aimeee- I adore spotty tights! They go with everything haha!

    @Radiant.MakeUp- H&M do some lovely navy skirts!:)

    @Essie- Thankyou, im in love with it too haha!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit :) really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty :) Really adore this outfit, that jacket is gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete