sugar lips.

Sunday 23 October 2011

elisabeth hoff photo 1

elisabeth hoff photo 2

elisabeth hoff photo 3

elisabeth hoff photo 4

Its amazing what a little sugar and lip gloss can do!

The pictures above are the products of my talented friend Rhia’s photography A Level coursework, of which I had the privilege to be used as a model. To be honest, this is not what would be described as hard work; eating sugar, applying lip gloss and pouting are all routine tasks in my world!
I love the effect sugar has, especially in the last picture, completely worth ruining a cheap old lipstick for such a fantastic picture!

Mwah...
signature

20 comments :

  1. These pictures look really great! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great effect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are really lovelyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so cool! I can't even choose which one I like the most!;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought these photos were proffessional at first:O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love photography :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats Awesome!!!!
    Tess xoxo
    http://bellesvousbeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they look brilliant, I would of thought they were professional too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pictures ♥ can you tell me what's on your lips in the 3rd picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had on No 17 Dreamy and on top is Barry M Coral Lipgloss :) Thankyou sweetie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou, il tell the photographer, im sure she'll be pleased:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love photography, wish i was a bit better at it myself though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me neither, i love them all!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the effect of sugar on the lips!:) xx

    ReplyDelete