furry beast!

Sunday 5 February 2012

Leggings - Primark, Furry Gilet - Zara, Boots - New Look, Top - Primark, Cardigan - Primark

Its snowing here in England, if you hadn't already heard. I'm not the biggest snow lover; anything that is cold, wet and slippery is most definitely a big no-go for me! Summer please hurry up; I miss the sun and ice creams and tans so very much!

I am slightly besotted with these leggings from Primark. For 4 quid, these were a humongous bargain and are easily the best 'aztec' type print I own at the moment, although these are a size ten and still majorly short for me, so boot wearing is a must with these!

The fur is another firm favourite for me at the moment, I borrowed this lovely gilet from my sister for the evening and oh my does it keep you warm!? I am thinking that in these sub-zero temperatures we are in at the moment, fur is going to be a major part of my wardrobe- faux fur of course! 

28 comments :

  1. Gorgeous leggings, I really need a pair; trackies aren't fun! I hope this weather goes away quickly too, I really dislike snow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! Im so glad the snows gone now! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the leggings. Suit the beige:) h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Im actually really into neutrals at the moment! xx

      Delete
  3. looking lovely as usual :) i love the leggings! i definitely need to check primark out soon hah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou sweetie! I need to get into Primark soon too, ahvnt been in ages! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the leggings, and for four pound who couldn't love them?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab. :) Wish i could pull off leggings like those! Loving the faux fur as well. I'm with you, summer can't come any quicker! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! I wish summer would hurry up!! I love fur but would rather the sun to keep me warm! xx

      Delete
  6. eeeee, it's cold, and i HATE boots :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love boots but id much rather summer to hurry up!:) xx

      Delete
  7. You look stunning. I honestly wish I could pull of leggings like these. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! for only 4 pounds they are a massive bargain! xx

      Delete
  9. Nice blog! I like it!



    Love Katrien
    from bowsarecute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely! fur is a definite must in this silly weather I must admit!

    http://daisychurchward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fur is most definitely a must have in these freezing temperatures! xx

      Delete
  11. absolutely stylish and pretty!

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look! Cab't go wrong with a fur stole :)
    xo
      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete