seventeen forever.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #1 Nude Beige, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter in  #2 Apricot Shimmer, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Hello Kitty Liberty Sweet Sweeps Brush Wrap, Rings (H&M), Tangled, BaByliss Waving Wand, Michael McIntyre Tickets, with my beautiful best friends!

Tuesday was my seventeenth birthday, not a big birthday but I got some amazing presents! My favourite of all was money to start driving lessons, of which I have my first lesson on Thursday, eekkkk! I am unbelievably nervous and a tad worried that I am being trusted in control of a vehicle, especially when I am completely and utterly useless with directions.

I also received the BaByliss Waving Wand for my birthday and it certainly does create the most beautiful soft waves! I used it in the pictures above when I went out with my lovely friends for a birthday meal and the curls lasted for two days after- that's what you call a good curling iron!

I was also lucky enough to get tickets for the Michael McIntyre Work In Progress show the night before my birthday for just £5! We were literally in the front row about a metre away from Michael and it was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen, he is literally my favourite human being on the planet!

Finally as a birthday surprise my friends bought me Tangled the movie (my favourite disney movie in the whole world) and also filmed their own special version for me, which I wont post on here as I would be dead in a second! Just want to say I have the best friends in the world- I even got a surprise cake in the shape of a YSL lipstick...


Have a lovely week!

44 comments :

  1. Hope you had a lovely day, and I'm glad the cake turned out well; Jess told me about it haha! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha, its weird how you two know each other haha, i must get her to introduce us!:)) xx

      Delete
  2. happy birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had an amaazing day, that lipstic looks gorgeous!xox

    www.rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the cake is amazing!
    good luck with the driving :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, my 1st driving lesson went really well! xx

      Delete
  5. Jealous of the michael mcintyre thing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh great goodies, happy birthday! I'm not sure what is a lip perfector but it looks interesting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kindof a mix between a balm and gloss, its lovely! xx

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday beautiful!! Loving the cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Haha, i know my friends so good at cake making! xx

      Delete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful day, you look beautiful in those pictures! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday! you got some lovely things. i really want one of the ysl lipsticks, the lippie cake is so awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The YSL lipstick was my fav present for sure, its lovely! xx

      Delete
  11. Happy birthday and good luck driving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie, my 1st lesson went really well! xx

      Delete
  12. Happy birthday! That cake looks amazing :) Love the H&M rings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! Im obsessed with the rings now! haha xx

      Delete
  13. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday and I LOVE your cake! Happy belated birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Tangled is like THEE best film ever!

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like an awesome birthday! A little bit envious of everything actually =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have won a Blog Award, check it out :) http://vanessabeautyfix.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cake, glad you had a lovely birthday! Good luck with the driving lessons :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you got some great presents. I'm so jelous you've been to see Michael McIntyre! I've got tickets to go see him in October this year - but i bought them for my bf well over a year ago thinking it was 2011...whoops.

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you lucky thing, i wish i was going to the main show, the pre show was awesome though! Thankyou lovely! xxx

      Delete
  19. I really need a new blusher brush, is this one any good? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its better for powder or bronzer as its quite big but a lovely brush! xx

      Delete
  20. omigosh your cake is amazeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tehehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete