festique

Friday 6 July 2012

Leggings - George Tank Top - New Look Fringe Top - New Look Gladiator Sandals - New Look Necklace - Primark Rings - Primark Bracelets - Boots

Dress - George Wellies - Amazon Necklace - Boots 

Festival season is just around the corner so it is most definitely time to crack out the wellies and sunnies for some live music, even if the sun is still refusing to rear its head. I'm going to V Festival in August - bring on Snow Patrol!!! - and George at ASDA offered to send me a couple of items to base my festival look on!

The Aztec print leggings are fast becoming a staple in my everyday life, not just my festival wardrobe as they are so damn comfy to wander around in! I paired them with my brand new New Look sandals which I am obsessed with, they are the perfect summer sandals!

I also received this lovely Aztec print dress, which has the most beautiful tie up back to show just the right amount of skin! It was a little too long for my giant legs so I took it up slightly at the hemline and paired it with some wellies, as it is inevitable your going to be slipping and sliding around in the mud for the majority of the festival weekend!

I hope you all have a fantastic time at any festival you are going to, or just an amazing summer!

George at ASDA clothing is available here!

20 comments :

  1. that dress is so amazingly pretty, I love azte print!xo

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress and fringe top are lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is amazing. i'm ordering it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leggings - first piccie :)
    And that dress looks lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  5. The George dress is gorgeous!! :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, you styled them really well!

    If you love aztec print check out the post I did this week, all indie UK shops and designers as well - http://blog.secretcarousel.co.uk/2012/07/walk-like-aztec.html

    Julia x
    Carousel Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those aztec tights are to die for!The fringe top is also fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is lovely but you might want to re think how short you have made it it is very short

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this - perfect festival look x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both outfits are really gorgeous! I fall in love with these dress, the pattern and the details on the back are stunning! YOu have the perfect body for it!! Thumbs up!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou lovely! I also adore the back of the dress, its my favourite part!

      Delete