i can't make you love me

Thursday 28 June 2012

Skirt - Primark (originally)  Blazer - Primark  Stripey Top - H&M  Blouse - Warehouse  Nails - Essie Mint Candy Apple  Rings - H&M

Oh dear god, how tango-ed do my arms look in these pictures?! Please excuse my inadequate tanning, the unpredictable English weather has meant my legs are generally wrapped up in thick tights to avoid the frequent downpours so leg tanning has not been my top priority at the moment!

This pleated leather skirt has become something of a 'blogger's uniform' in recent months, with everyone and their mother seeming to own one, and I have been kicking myself ever since it was out of the shops that I didn't pick one up! Luckily enough I spotted the little beauty on Morven's blog shop here, and snapped it up!

And I'm obsessed! Along with Essie Mint Candy Apple gracing my finger tips I'm feeling very blogger-ish today, and loving it!

Have a fantastic weekend!

29 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! That blouse is gorgeous and goes perfectly with the skirt and looks lovely with the stripey top underneath! Your nails too, I'm in need of that colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I am obsessed with Mint Candy Apply on my nails, is so beautiful! xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! Check out my giveaway, if you like.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! in love with the skirt and nails!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skirt and nails are beautiful, and the collar on that shirt is amaaaazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, the collar is my favourite part too haha! xx

      Delete
  5. Love the skirt, think i might have to make a purchase!xo

    theaveragebrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad i got the chance to finally buy it! yay! xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, i am in love with that skirt, unfortunately i never seem to be able to find it at primark!

    Lots of Love, Ana
    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its a bigger to get hold of! I think they still do it on ebay in some places though! xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous skirt, wish id picked it up when it was in store! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit <3 totally my style =) and I love the nail color I actually have that on my nails right now!
    I'm new to blogging so if you get a chance check out my blog =)
    http://staceylynn8787.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint Candy Apple is one of my absolute favs!!xx

      Delete
  9. Looking gorgeous, as usual, Hannah! I really love the skirt, it's so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! I kinda wish it wasnt so short so i could wear it to school haha! xx

      Delete
  10. Primark seems to be an amazing store! It's too bad that we don't have one in France...
    Your top is awesome, I'd die to have one like that ^^

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is fab, but at least you have all those amazing French pharmacies there!:)) xx

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous!!
    I love that blazer :) .. and the skirt!

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post your blog is so cool :)

    Fall Here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning outfit! Love your skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Comprar Seguidores Instagram

    ReplyDelete