all summer long

Thursday 30 August 2012

New Look                                            Primark                                           H&M

I'm sunning myself in Spain at the moment and one essential I will never, ever, ever be without in the summer are my beloved sunglasses. Not only will they protect the eyes from UV rays but they also prevent squinting,  vis-à-vis they prevent premature wrinkles... its never too early!

These are three of my favourites, I am thinking of investing in some Raybans at some point but at the moment cheap and cheerful will certainly do me, considering how easily they are broken! Although I very much doubt England will be getting any more sun once I get back from Espanol!

Hope you have a lovely week! 

14 comments :

  1. Hope your having a lovely holiday! I love those ones from H&M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love aviators soso much!
    hope your having a lovely holiday
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the primark pair, you can't beat primark sunnies! hope your having fun in Spain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. primark are the best for cheap sunglasses! thanks lovely!

      Delete
  4. Love them! have a lush holiday X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a massive sunglasses fan!! I love yours!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, my friends make fun of me for loving sunglasses too much ahah! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm determined to buy some raybans one day, but until then my primark £1 sunnies will have to do haha!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the middle pair! They all really suit you :)

    Have an amazing holiday lovely xo

    ReplyDelete