sixth form wardrobe 3.0

Friday 24 August 2012

Skirt - Zara  Blouse - Primark
Dress - Primark  Necklace - H&M
Trousers - H&M  Top - Primark  Blazer - Primark
Blouse - Ralph Lauren  Skirt - Primark
Dress - Primark  Belt - Primark  Cardigan - Ralph Lauren

This is the third edition of my sixth form look book type posts, just as I'm going into my last year- upper sixth! It is freakishly scary that in just a year I will hopefully be off to university and officially out of school. I got my A-level results last week and they went well, so fingers crossed this year will be... easier? I can but hope!

The outfits above are a few bits I have gathered over the summer to add to the multitude of clothes that I already have in my 'school cupboard'. My school has a dress code of business dress for its upper years but of course, as with every school, the boundaries are pushed to the limits! Our colour code is supposedly black, white, navy and burgundy although purples and neon yellows have been spied multiple times around the site! I actually think I only own one skirt which is below 3 inches above the knee; our standard school skirt length... whoops!

I absolutely adore my peplum Primark dress which was a bargainous ten pounds, although it is a absolute task to get it on and off- a lot of wriggling and someone around to pull if off if always helpful! My favourite of all my new clothes has to be the grey Zara skirt, which I got on sale for £12... £12 I tell you! I love the asymmetrical hemline and pleats, and it is sooo soo so soft! Obsessed! Pretty much all of my school clothes are from either H&M or Primark with me being the cheap skate that I am, although the occasional splash of Ralph Lauren often sneaks in as my lovely big sister works there!

Hope you all had a good summer, I'm off to Spain on Monday to catch some rays before school starts back up again...

Check out sixth form wardrobe 1.0 and 2.0!

17 comments :

  1. Good luck for A2 - the workload doesn't seem to be much different :)! I loved the neon yellow comment, I sure saw some crazy non-uniform colours whilst I was there ;)! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenny, i hope you have a great time at Uni!

      Delete
  2. that second dress looks INCREDIBLE on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above comment! The primark dress makes your figure look to die for!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely, i think peplum is amazingly flattering! x

      Delete
  4. I love the first blue skirt!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah!! How are we going to walk home in some of these ;) xx The black dress though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. All looks are great, especially the first one :)
    Stop by sometimes and if you like
    follow me, I'll definitely follow back :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaghhh im headed into A2 too, so wierd to think there just 1 year let arghh! good luck missy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its crazy that yesterday was my last first day back at school ever- sad and good at the same time haha! good luck hun! xx

      Delete
  8. Aaah, I love all of your outfits! This is such a good idea for a post. I actually keep a little notebook where I write down all of my outfits for school, silly, I know! Love your blog, I followed :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no thats a fantastic idea! I may try it! Thankyou lovely! xx

      Delete