the winter essentials

Monday 19 November 2012


Winter is not my favourite season. Snow, rain, clouds and Halloween are some of my least favourite things- anything cold and/or scary is not top on my favourites list. Which is primarily why I need a brand new wardrobe to counteract all these negative aspects of the season; brand new mittens and hats seem to make the dark, cold months that little bit more bearable. These two are from New Look, both around £5 and are just adorable. The mittens have fur on the insides and are softer than actual kittens paws. Bobble hats are by far my favourite winter accessory, and hat hair aside I think these are the perfect extra to any winter outfit.

The piece de resistance of my winter wardrobe is my brand new leather jack from Topshop, £58. Although a little on the pricey side this investment will hopefully last me a good few winters to come. The fur is to die for soft and is cosey and snuggly enough for when it drops below 0 degrees.

Overall I am super pleased with all my new winter buys, but please, please, hurry up summer!

11 comments :

  1. The bobble hat looks adorable on you, Hannah! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah I so need a bobble hat and some cosy mittens! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted that jacket for THE longest time. Very jealous!!

    www.littleprettytreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jacket! Really want to get my hands on it but I'm not sure I can afford to splash out on it at the minute :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this jacket. I have the old style one of this, this is even nicer than mine haha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that jacket and absolutely adore it, it's gorgeous and I love that you can take the collar off :)

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also own that jacket and it is hands down my fave of all leather jackets i've ever owned, very flattering too, worth every penny! Oh and I love the cute mittens :) xx

    If you get a spare minute feel free to check out my blog -www.thursdaygirlramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those hat and mittens, so cute and look so comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that jacket is so adorable

    xo Cassy
    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket looks amazing. You are so pretty, lady! Just started following your lovely blog! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete