t'is the season

Friday 9 November 2012


My lovely friend Tamara has been at her photography again and these are the results! I did the makeup in the styles of spring, summer, autumn and winter, with varying jewellery in the style of the photographer Eric Traoré. I absolutely love how these images have come out, its so nice to actually have some decent photography on the blog rather than my crappy old digital snaps! My favourite is most definitely autumn with warn tones, red lipstick and leopard print; what's not to love?!


Tamara has a photography blog here, and her last photography was detailed in one of my older posts here.

5 comments :

  1. love the spring and autumn ones the most! but you look really pretty in them all:)

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The make up and the photogrpahy is amazing! Wow!

    Could you please check out my blog and maybe follow it? I'm starting back up again!

    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you look stunning lovely! what amazing photography and makeup :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these turned out amazing!! absolutely stunning!

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete