the story of April

Tuesday 7 May 2013

April was a funny one. For the most part, revision and end of school panic has officially set in and it has finally dawned on me that I have 14 days of year 13 left and I then have to leave the school I have been at for 7 years and never come back. Which is terrifying. And exciting and impossible and completely and utterly out of my comfort zone. I finally decided on my uni choices this month, and I am officially going to be a Chemistry student this October, grades permitting!

Towards the end of April, the weather got really, really lovely, and suddenly the world was a million times more beautiful, and my walks home from school have been a hell of a lot more enjoyable in the sunshine! Please god let this little bout of spring last a bit longer.

Between juggling working and spending every spare moment revising for the ever impending doom of exam season, there was not a lot of time this month for play, but I did manage to squeeze in seeing The Vaccines at the O2 last week, who were AMAZING. It was the first concert I've been to where I have been seated, which was at first a little awkward but I'm sure my feet were thankful I didn't force them to stand for hours on end... oh god, I sound like an old woman!

I have also been looking into cameras this month- I really, really want to leave my like digital camera behind and actually get into photography, so any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

SONG: Norgaard - The Vaccines
BLOG: The Londoner
YOUTUBE: ExamSolutions ... yes, really.
TV: Revenge
BOOK: Paper Towns - John Green

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

6 comments :

  1. Good luck with everything Hannah, and make the most of the last few days of Sixth Form x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so sad its all over now, hope everything is going ok with you Jenny! xx

      Delete
  2. good luck with the rest of sixth form! hope you post some more soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to get back into blogging properly! From now on 3 posts a week minimum! xx

      Delete
  3. Aw good luck! Those are some lovely pictures!
    As for cameras, I have a Sony a390 and it's pretty good once you learn it :)

    Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thankyou, will check that one out, i am also looking into the Nikon d3100! xx

      Delete