Scrub Love

Friday 19 August 2016








Scrub Love Mint Temptation Coffee Body Scrub*

Firstly, this stuff works. I take a handful for each leg and arm on a exfoliating glove and buff it all over, paying particular attention to the drier areas of my body such as feet and elbows. I emerge from the shower like a new born dolphin ready to slide through the waves. This stuff is insane at producing silky smooth legs, the kind of legs you will constantly be rubbing together just to experience that fresh sheets, newly shaved legs feeling, but a thousand times better. I used this 5 days after applying fake tan to get off the flakey dregs and I left the shower with newborn baby skin. I would go so far as to say this stuff if the best exfoliator I have ever used... a big statement.

The downside...? Prepare for your bathroom to look like Alan Titchmarch's wheelbarrow exploded all over it. Due to the soil like texture it has a tendency to get everywhere, so your bath or shower will need a good hose down after use. This can be a major problem if you're in a rush. Try to remove any white towels from the surrounding area as brown-tinged water will inevitably stain them. Sorry mum. 

So is it worth it? It pains me to say it for the sake of my bathtub, but yes. That feeling you get from silky smooth legs is literally incomparable, and Scrub Love have nailed the formula to slough of dead skin, but not be too abrasive or damaging. I will be repurchasing this for special occasions when I want to channel a sleek baby dolphin, but I will be leaving this on the side for days when I have more time to clean up the aftermath of the coffee bean explosion.

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

1 comment :