Tick Tock

Friday 29 July 2016




So watches are my weakness. Big ones, shiny ones, thin ones; I'm always drawn down to the wrist. I feel naked without something weighing down my left wrist, and the Marc Jacobs Rose Gold beauty that I bought in New York a few years back had been serving me well. And then this gorgeous thing caught my eye. 

Olivia Burton is brand which is sold in Topshop, but has all the characteristics of a much more expensive watch. Buttery soft white leather strap, shimmering rose gold face and a durability to rival all the bigger watch brands. I received this for my 21st birthday, and it alternates shifts with my Marc Jacobs on days when I'm wearing white, or need a little rose gold in my life. For the price, I think it is beautiful quality and I can see it lasting a long time into the future, as the strap has very little wear so far. If you're looking for a more affordable wrist accessory, Olivia Burton may be the one to watch.

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

3 comments :

  1. So gorgeous! I love the contrast of the rose gold and the baby blue band together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olivia Burton watches, they're so cute and look much more designer than they are. The colours of this watch are gorgeous!

    Charlotte x
    Fox Socks

    ReplyDelete