FOTD & OOTD ;)

Tuesday 11 May 2010

OK, OK, this is really FOLS (Face Of Last Sunday) but everything has been so hectic with exams, I was a naughty little blogger and forgot to put it up :)

I hope everyone's exams are going OK, mine are nearly finished- YAY! So hopefully now I will be blogging a lot more often! :)

So, last Sunday was an amazing day as I was part of a dance show where we performed to around 150 people, and this was my costume...

*Prepare yourself ;)*



Uh-huh, I am now an honorary doll/card thingy! Hes a couple less scary ones of the actual makeup ↓↓↓


Haha, sorry for the freaky pictures, my costumes based on Lady Gaga, as we did a bit of a mash up of her songs. I love the bow from my costume, I felt like Alice In Wonderland!

Anywayy...
I'm wearing:
Red Top- Primark
Hareem Pants- Primark
Haha- head to toe Primark I'm afraid :)

My makeup:
Face
Dream Matte Mousse Concealer
Maybelline Wonder Finish Foundation
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer (Under cheekbones)
Bourjois Blusher in Rose Frission (in normal picture)
Random red lipstick and black eyeliner my dance teacher gave me for my heart and spade! :)

Eyes
Bourjois Beige Rose Eyeshadow
Barry M Dazzledust No.91 (used damp as a glittery eyeliner)
Eyeko Touch Up and Go Highlighter (inner corners)
Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara

Lips
Natural Collection Lipstick in Candy Mist (In normal picture)
Same random red lipstick and black eyeliner on lips in after picture

Thanks for reading and have a great week! :)

Hannah xxx

23 comments :

  1. Seriously, you are stunning.
    Beautiful.
    Wish I looked like you.
    Love the make-up, both times.
    Your hair with the bow looks simply gorg.
    Lots of love,
    Izzy -
    www.l-o-v-e-notesz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO,
    Before I forget..
    How did you do your hair like that?
    Seriously, it's beaut.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Isabel- Aww thankyouu, im really not but thanks anyway :) I did the hair with straightner, and then messed it up a bit to look a bit crazy/gaga-ish hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love it! very wonderland/gaga. i think you totally pulled it off. hope the performance was great. sounds like something i'd watch! ♥
    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!!No other words to say!Love the costume and different things to see in blogs!Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yey hann yer u look so cut in the bow lool and the make up was weird but u totally pulled it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cheryl Clarke- haha thanks hun, it was fun doing the show, but im not sure if it was actually any good hehe :)

    @lovelyviolet5- thankyouu! :)

    @Rachel- Thankyouuuu rachiiee :) love you lots :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww babe you look stunning in both :) You totally pull that look of :) Love your hair! & a gorgeous natural make up look! Hope the show went well :) & glad to hear your doing good in your gcses & are almost finished :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! did you do the face thingy on your own?
    You look like a cross between Alice and Snow White (because of the red and blue) in the last two pics x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah!
    You're so beautiful.
    I love this look. :)


    x
    adrugcalledfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nicola- Thanks hun! :) The show went good, and im soo happy my exams are nearly over, but they are only mocks haha, i have more next year, yippeee :/ haha :)

    @me:)- Yeepp i did it, :) haha i can be Alice White ;)

    @Girlinthecity- Thankyouu :)

    @Awaiting (deya.)- Thankyou, your so sweet :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww bless glad the show went good :D Aww are you only in year 10?! I thought you where in year 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your blog and your eyes...


    xox0

    http://styleandpleasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha cute! great look! how do you like the dream matte mousse concealer? i just came across you blog and i just wan to say that i love it! i followed!


    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    feel free to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Nicola- Yeahh, im only in year 10 hehe :)

    @Style and Pleasure- Thankyou :)

    @Jazzsquared and Macksquared- Thankyouu! And i actually love my dream mousse concealor, it really works for the dark circles under my eyes :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute make up looks great i lovee it

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love it, so stunning and original!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your makeup is flawless.


    http://laura-pieces-of-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. @knk- Thankyou! :)

    @girlinthecity- Awww thankyou sooo much i really appreciate it! :)

    @emily viveur- Wow thankyou :)

    @Laura- thanks, ill check out your blog! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! your eyes look so pretty in this!
    How long did it take you to do all that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. @..R May A..- Thankyou, it only took about 10 minutes for the stage makeup as we were in such a rush hehe :)

    @Fern- Aww thankyouu :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute! great idea for something like halloween!
    You may like my blog..
    http://www.k-eich.blogspot.com
    so please stop by and follow! :)

    ReplyDelete