OOTD & Thankyouu!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Just a quick post to show you what I wore this weekend...


The sun was out full force this weekend so I decided to get my summer wardrobe out again, and even braved the wind in sandals! :)

Here what I had on:

Long Top- New Look
Leggings- Top Shop
Cardigan- Primark
Bangle- Primark
Ring- Primark
Sandals- What a surprise... Primark!

Hehehe, its my favourite shop! :)

And I also want to say a quick THANK YOU to all my gorgeous followers as I have now reached 50 follows (56 to be precise) and I'm soooo excited! Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support- what would I do without you, eh?? :):):)

Thanks for reading! ;)

Love Hannah
xxx

14 comments :

  1. You look really gorgeous. I love the color coordination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutee outfit! i love it. :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absoulutley gorgeous chick!!! Lovee your top & cardigan the colours go lovely together!

    Ahh well done on getting over 50 followers Im really happy & excited for you!!!! keeep up your amazing blog <3 :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cardigan! I've never heard of Primark; I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the outfit! Very chic. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your outfit!! Congrats on all the followers, you deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you have 60 followers!I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the newlook top, the rose detail is great! I have some shoes like that, but mine are from new look. nice to see someone on blogspot only a few years older than me! :)

    great blog,
    sophie x

    www.sophiesaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sarah- Thanks hun :)

    @emilia- Thankyouu :)

    @Nicola- Thankyouuu, Your so sweet :) xx

    @Grace- Primark is amazing, so cheap! :)

    @Hope- Thankyouuu :)

    @Jennifer- Thankyou hun!

    @INDIEBERRU- Aww thanks :)

    @Ria- Wow- i do! :):) Thankyou!

    @Sophie- Aww thankyou, i followed you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goooorgeous! The colours look so good together... They just pop! Lovely :) Just found your blog! Glad I did xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Kirsty- I love the colours together as well, thanks hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i lovee your shoes and your style!
    so cute! :]

    ReplyDelete