Rainy Day Designs

Saturday 19 July 2014

My lovely friend Kelly (from kellylkr fyi!) makes phone cases. She designed this custom made, YSL influenced, Galaxy S4 Mini case with me and my lipstick obsessed brain in mind, and I have not stopped getting compliments on it since! If you know me, you know how much I adore YSL lipsticks (read here and here for further ravings) and of course having them emblazoned on my phone is a dream come true. Kelly has kindly offered Beautylishious readers 10% off phone case purchases from her online shop Rainy Day Designs. She does kitch, unique designs, on phone cases of a multitude of different models, with a few pocket mirrors thrown into the mix. She does custom designs too, so if you're looking for an obsession inspired case just like mine, check this out.
Rainy Day Designs - enter BEAUTYLISHIOUS at the checkout for an extra 10% off phone cases!

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

3 comments :

  1. this case is so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! My friend is very talented!:)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this is amazing! I love having something a little bit different accessories wise :) I'll be taking a look at your friend's store myself, she's very talented! x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete