Calling all you Twi-Hards...

Saturday 17 July 2010

 As previously mentioned, sorry if this post is a bit of a travel back in time kinda post, I wrote this a longggg time ago :)

ECLIPSEEE!!!

Just the name makes me hyperventilate.

And the names 'Edward Cullen' and 'Jacob Black' make me positively faint.

Throw in 'shirtless' and I'l never wake up again.


That's right, yesterday was the day, Eclipse premiere day!

Me being the total Twi-hard that I am, I went to see one of the previews down at my local cinema, and I was falling of my chair in excitement!

The movie was amazing, and the sight of Taylor Lautner shirtless actually made one of my friends have a screaming fit...

Who wouldn't ehh? ;)

Although of course, I am the ultimate Edward fan...

eeekkk, why does he have to be so damn gorgeous??


But which one of these boys would you go for? Are you Team Jacob, or Team Edward, or maybe even a little Team Emmett??

Lush↑
;)

13 comments :

  1. Definately team Edward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to watch or read twilight.. see what all the fuss is about I feel like im missing out haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the film! Iam definitely team edward i have a tshirt to prove it :) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhehe, i love how everyone is different teams! Im team Edward alllll the way, ah that reminds me, i must read the books again, for the firth time ;)

    @Nicola- You should definately read/watch them! They are AMAZING!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i watched it last night and i loved it :D also i wondered if you died your hair because this is the colour i want mine ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gem- Hhehe, glad you liked it :) And its a natural colour :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. TEAM JACOBBBB
    OMG
    I loved the bit where he said to Edward "I'm hotter than you!

    ReplyDelete