Quick Tag-a-lag!

Friday 30 July 2010

Jezz, tags seem to be the only thing I'm doing at the moment! Don't worry, I'll be getting down to some proper posts for you ASAP!

Thank you to the lovely Justine for tagging me for the Three Things Tag!


Three names I go by

1.Hammie

2.Hans

3.Hannah Bananananana :)

Three places I have lived

1. England, though and though, I've never moved :)


Three favourite drinks

1. Orange Juice- I'm slightly obsessive about my morning orange juice!

2. Hot chocolate avec whipped cream and marshmallows of course!

3. Orange and Passion fruit J2O, mmmmm nom nom nom...


Three TV shows I watch

1. Vampire Diaries, I am literally obsessed, mmmm Damon Salvatore, yumm yumm ;)

2. Big Brother! I'm becoming a bit obsessed with the whole Josie and John James situation, I've even lowered myself to actually staying up after midnight just to watch it live- oh dear :/

3. One Tree Hill, another one of my many television obsessions, but it has everything you could every want, and Jamie is like the cherry on top!


Three places I have been

1. Spain, many times!

2. Disneyland, ahh it really is magical there!

3. Cornwall- hehe, I'm so exotic!

Three places I would like to visit

1. New York, just to shop, shop, shop.

2. Australia- My uncle lives there and it sounds amazing, I want to go and visit!

3. Italy- ever since I've was little I've had a weird obsession with going to Italy, it would be amazing to fulfill a life long dream, hehe :)


Three people who text me regularly

1. Rho-rho

2. Jessiieeee, my buffle!

3. Frankie

Three Favourite Old TV Shows

1. Brum- Ahhh the days when I was riveted by the day to day goings on of a mini car ...

2. Art Attact- This programm inspired me to get all 'creative' , me and my grandad loved making all the different things :)

3. Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white cat!


Three Favorite Dishes

1. Chips!

2. Pizza!

3. Chocolate- Damn I'm healthy, nom nom nom nom!

Three makeup products I cannot live without

1. Mascara- I would look like the dead without this miracle product!

2. Concealor, what would I do without it?

3. Lipstick, I love lipstick, the colours, the consistency, the amazingness of it :)


Three Things I'm Looking Forward to

1. Finishing my GCSE's, almost a whole year to go :(

2. My holiday to Spain at the end of summer, yayy! 

3. Christmas, I already havea list of things I want as long as I am!

Three favourite films

1. The Notebook

2. Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse - I really am a Twi- Hard!

3. The Dark Knight



Images from weheartit ♥

Hehe, thanks for reading my rambling, I tag all of my beautiful followers to do this is you would like :)

16 comments :

  1. I wouldn't exactly call where I live exotic; Cornwall is nothing special, lol :)
    I also used to LOVE art attack and brum.. how bad are we? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, john james and josie (L)!!

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Hannah I laughed so hard - I am exactly the same with John James & Josie --- John James so knows deep down he fancies Josie too, but I missed the last couple of days what happened? Lovin Josie's blue eyeliner too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a lovely post, and im a Twilight obsessed fanatic tooo! :D And the notebook is one of my fav films too haha! :)
    And John James and Josie, tooooo adorable, I've only been recently obsessed since them two got all cute and stuff together :) (L)

    www.ulascribbles.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that hot choccie looks amazing! haha
    and I too want to go to New York - SHOPPINGGG!
    ♥ you blog by the way!

    please check out my fashion and beauty blog:
    hebeflora.blogspot.com

    thank youu x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh love the notebook, twilight andd the dark night! :) Oh and also postman pat! I always used to watch that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sophie- I know Brum and Art Attack were the best! Ahh i miss kids tv :(

    @Chloe- Argh, me too! Just cannot get enough of them! :)

    @Audrey- I know Josie's so pretty! And John is sooo HOT! I love themm! Well a coupla days ago Josie told Corin they kissed under the covers and that John did like her he was just embarrassed because its TV- YAYY! :)) Ahh I LOVVE Big Brother, I want John or Josie to win! :)

    @Ulaaa- Heheh thank you! Everyone seems obsessed with John and Josie! Hehe, i hope he doesn't go tonight :(:(

    @hebeflora- i know, i picked it because it looked soo yummy! Nom nom nom! Sure ill check it out! :)

    @ByJody- Hehe, they are just a few of my favs, i have loads! Postman Pat was amazing! :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree JJ is HOT. We should feel jealous! :) Made my day that he admitted his feelings, I've been catching up on Channel 4 player :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Audrey- I am jealos hehe! I knowww im so happy! Iv been watching big brother clips all day! Im so sad hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hot chocolate looks amazing, just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've been watching Big Brother recently too, because I know Laura!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the hot chocolate looks yummy!
    I am the same with BB atm and stay up until ridiculous times just to watch Josie and John James haha.
    Loved reading this post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh my brum art attack and post man pat those where the days :') and that hot choclate looks delishous... Great tag :) might do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag :)
    I'm totally wierd about my orange juice too, and I also stay up late just to see TV shows I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Devs- Oh i know, makes me hungry!

    @Indigo- Really!?! Thats so cool, whats she like in real life?

    @Charlotte- Hehehe, we are too obsessed with John and Josie, but i love it so much hehe! :))

    @Nicola-x- I miss kids TV! I know, nom nom nom!! Thankyouu!

    @Zhanna- Hehe, i cant wake up without orange juice! :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete