Accessorize Your Outfit... with Makeup?

Sunday 31 October 2010

Of course, any outfit being put together needs perfect makeup to compliment your style, so I was beyond excitement when I read Hannah's Post about how Accessorize, the jewellery shop which also sells beautiful hats, scarfs, purses etc. had brought out their own makeup range. Now, judging by the beauty of their existing products, I was right to expect exquisite packaging and perfect products, and my theory was proved correct when, after ordering products online (free postage-whoop!),  they arrived in the mail...


I spent £15 on three products... bargain!


With Love California Baked Bronzer
£6.00
On first impressions, this worried me. Its a beautiful bronze but the glitter elements scared me off a bit, however when tested it did not give a glitter ball effect at all and rather gave a beautiful healthy glow.


With Love Merged Pretty Pink Blusher
£5.00
By far the most stunning of the 3 pieces I purchased was this peach blush with veins of purple running through it. Although it is sheer it is perfectly buildable and leaves a gorgeous peachy sheen on the cheeks.


Rock Star High Maintenance Baked Duo
£4.00
I am a little bit in love with this eyeshadow duo. The shimmery cream is perfect highlight or all over lid colour and the bronze/brown- a perfect contour. Love love love!

Here's a few wee swatches for ya...

Left to Right : With Love California Baked Bronzer, With Love Merged Pretty Pink Blusher, Rock Star High Maintenance Baked Duo


Overall I'm extremely impressed with Accessorizes new cosmetics line. Cheap products and beautiful makeup? Yes please.


I purchased these products with my own money and all opinions are my own.

28 comments :

  1. I really want these, i saw them in superdrug, especially the baked eyeshadows and blushes! They also have a eye pallete with a primer which you rarely see so I'd love that!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these look gorgeous! Wish we had Accessorize in the US :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look really pretty. Interested to try something from them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I never even knew Accessorize did makeup! The blusher is so pretty :)

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try some things!! Pretty pink looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products look gorgeous. Love the brown and cream eyeshadow duo. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try some of the accesorize make-up, but I hate ordering offline incase anything as you can't swatch it, however I do like the look of that pink blush....xx

    Feel free to check out my blog, it would be much appreciated :)
    http://beautyduty26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blusher looks gorgeous! The swatch of bronzer looks orange though :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow these look gorgeous I think I may just have to pick up one or two of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never heard of that store before! Thanks for sharing all this gorgeous make up, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow it all looks so gorgeous! i definitely need to check it out :) im in love with that blusher especially <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these look lovely! All of them look like MAC Mineralized products! Could be some good dupes there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. the blusher looks so pretty!<3,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Lisa.- Oh i didnt know they were in superdrug! And the palette sounds brill!!

    @♥ Sadie ♥- Its so so sooo pretty! :)

    @Chic Geek (Devs)- It really is :)

    @Laura xo- Aww i wish US had it too, you could always order online :/

    @girlinthecity- Haha, i know, so many beautiful products, so little time!!

    @Lauren Baker- You should check them out, they are so lovely!

    @Chloe- Very pretty! :)

    @DaintyMakeup- Me neither till i saw a post on it and then i was sooo excited! :)

    @Nicola- Its gorgeous, you should try it! :)

    @LilyLipstick- They really are very pretty, especially together!

    @Amy- Im sure you could go in accessorize and have a look at swatches! Or look online :)

    @Sophie- Thankyouu :)

    @Mia- Looking up it does a bit in the picture, which is annoying as i dont think its orange at all on my skin tone!

    @Dollface- Hehe, hope you do!! :)

    @Marie- Its a beautiful store!

    @paperheart- Im in love with it too, its just sooo pretty!!

    @" A beauty blogger named Justine "- Everyone loves the blush :):)

    @Vivianna- Oh your so right! Could be a cheaper version of the mineralise skin finishes! :)

    @Sunny & Star- I agree :)

    @Holly- Its even prettier in person! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh these all look stunning <3! I deffo need to get my hands on some of these!! are they available instore? or just online? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww & thanks for the superrrrrrr sweet comment on my last post babe! :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Nicola- Not 100% sure but i think they are in store as well! Hope you get some they are so lovely!!:)

    @Laura- Your welcome hun!! I really do love your blog :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow these look lovely o dear looks like the credit cards coming out haha x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish we'd have these in the Philippines! These are so awesome!!! I followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh there in superdrug :) Picked up a bronzer and a blusher with this post in mind!! got the pretty in pink blusher ooh your right absoulutley beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Landi- Hehe, i hope so, they are beautiful!

    @makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun!- Aww its a shame you dont! Thankyou hun!

    @Nicola- Ohh so glad you like! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love them!! Love Accessorize!! LOVE YOUR BLOG :D
    I'm a follower ;)

    http://heartbrokenstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete