J'adore mes bottes!

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Oh yes ladies, I seem to have come over all français today. Which is really rather inappropriate considering I dropped studying French 2 years ago after studying for 3 years and not knowing one word, and my Spanish GCSE mocks are in 10 weeks! 10 weeks!!!! Arghh, its all coming so fast!

But anywhoo, back to today's post...
I love my booot-iful new winter biker booties! Or as I like to call them- Tramp Boots :)

♥ ♥ ♥




My, ahem, 'artistic' photography ↑↑
 
They are just sooo pretty and grey and well... just.... so downright perfect!!

And my perfect winter boots only cost £25 from New Look! Wooo whooo!!
 
No breaking the bank for me today, however it looks like my new obsession with internet shopping is going to cost me a fair few pounds. Uh oh...
 
Have a good week girls!

20 comments :

  1. £25? Such a great buy! Gorgeous color and looks super comfortable too.:D

    Happy Wednesday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I've wanted these for ages but they never have my size haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the spainish exam! The boots are so lovely!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey they are gorgeous...Love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love them! my biker boots are from tesco haha(:,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute boots :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these boots! they're such a gorgeous colour. i keep popping into new look to buy them but they never have my size!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely boots.. and whats a great price! i really need to check New Look out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. those boots are just lovely! you;ve got a pretty amazing blog here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I have a pair of grey boots too and I have worn them to death! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree! Those boots are just adorable!♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these I really want a pair!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots are so cool, I love them!!!
    Visit my blog if you like, we have a giveaway going on this week!
    XOXO
    www.ohmyvogue-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou for all your lovely comments on my boots girlies!!

    @-Molly and Caroline- They didnt have my size for ages too, but keep checking back, i got mine in the Oxford Street branch of New Look, they have an amazing selection there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. these boots are lovely !!!

    i was just looking for something like this :D

    great post

    http://kolorkrazedolly1.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have those... I love them too

    ReplyDelete