Winter Wishlist...

Sunday 3 October 2010

Hey Dolls!
Ohh, it is getting seriously chilly over here in the UK *shivers*. I keep having to resort to wearing a scarf everywhere I go, shock horror!

But now winter is drawing in, the only upside of the cold weather is the whole new wardrobe which comes creeping along with it!

Its just a shame my depleting levels of pennies can't quite stretch out enough to get these little jems into my wardrobe. But hey ho, nothing wrong with a little window shopping, here's what I'm lusting after for the impending cold months ahead...


H&M
Aviator Jacket
Why are you never in stock?!?

New Look
Furry Cuff Ankle Boot


H&M
Jumper



Topshop
Military Contrast Swing Coat


Topshop
Bear Pom Pom Beanie Hat
Just adorable!

*Click pictures for sources*

Just looking at these makes me want to wrap up warm with a hot choccie and a good book...

Ohh, the quest for the perfect winter clothes is a long one. But remember, battling through the snow for that perfect winter jacket will make any ones winter a little warmer!


Toodles!

20 comments :

  1. i have that aviator i did a post on it ;) so hard to get hold of but its beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're wish list is exactly like mine!aviator jacket, tick. now all is left is those furry booties and a panda hat hehe;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw I love that hat! So cute :-) and the coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. River Island also do excellent aviator jackets :) + the hat is adorable.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jumper! And coat haha :) as for the aviator jackets I think topshop + miss selfridge both had cute ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the jacket, so rock!!! :) That hat is just adorable haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the jacket! i hope we get snow like we did earlier this year (:,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that jacket in my life! It's so gorgeous!!
    I love getting winter clothes!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that aviator jacket- I need one :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was just going to do a post like this! Ahh, can't wait for fall & winter to roll in & stay for a while :) All of these pieces are super cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything that you have chosen here! We obviously have the same style :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I la la love the Swing coat by Topshop. mind you, I love everything that Topshop have been churning out lately. :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is lovely, as is the entire aviator trend! I wish to get myself one in brown

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jacket, coat, and hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want that aviator jacket too!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the comment on my post:D. lol it's so weird how we sort of know eachother in real life (:, small world! i also nearly went to your school but i didn't do well enough on the test haha :P,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Sophie- Ohhh so jealous of youu! I want it!!

    @Irene- Ahaha, i need them! I will probably end up getting them in the january sales, when there will be no point hehe!!

    @Fern- I know, ive fallen in love with the hat!

    @Audrey♥- Agreed!! :)

    @Jess- Ohh id better check out RI! :)

    @fashionismyh2o- Will have to check them out- i NEED an aviator jacket!! :)

    @Stavroula- They are just gorgeous!

    @Holly- Me too, and miss loads of school! :)

    @Natalie @ BeauMakeup- Me too, winter is my fav season for clothes!

    @Sophie- Me too!! :)

    @Chic Geek (Devs)- Ahh i no, so cute!

    @Laura xo- I love winter, cant wait to see your post!

    @Vivianna- Hahah, obviously! ;)

    @DesignerSpray- Me too, and i love all of H&M's winter stuff! :)

    @A- I love the whole aviator sunglasses in summer and then the jacket in winter! Haha! :)

    @Sunny & Star- Hehe me too!

    @Marie- I NEED it in my life :)

    @" A beauty blogger named Justine '- Ohh i know haha! :)

    @Holly- Haha, its so weird! I bet we will meet each other one day in real life and be like, hey i know your from blogger! Haha! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete