pink & orange

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Topshop Lipsticks in Macaroon and Infrared

While my wardrobe remains a plethora of white, grey and dark grey variations, recently I have really been embracing wearing actual colour on my lips rather than my usual slick and go of my go-to quick and easy Clinique Chubby Sticks. Two of my favourites at the moment are from Topshop's infamous lipstick collection; Macaroon, a bright neutral pink with a touch of peach which is lovely for an everyday lip, and Infrared, a vibrant orange which screams summer. Infrared was my go-to colour on holiday and continues to be a favourite for nighttime, whereas Macaroon is gorgeous for everyday wear.

At £8 a piece they are by no means the cheapest lipsticks on the high street but with a texture good enough to rival MAC's creamsheen offerings and lasting power of a good 2-3 hours on the lips, I will definitely be picking up more of Topshop's lipstick offerings!

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

18 comments :

  1. I'm still dying to try these but we don't have a Topshop anywhere near me! They look a little matte, are they drying? You picked the nicest colours i think, these will have to go on my list :) Great review x

    Claire | These look great! I love buying fragrances but rarely have £40 to spend on them so this cheaper alternative looks good, especially being able to pick it up at a supermarket. I've not come across the nspa range yet but I'm looking forward to it!

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty matte but i dont find them too drying really! Hope you get to try them out:) xx

      Delete
  2. They are both lovely, but I'm really tempted to pick up the Infrared now! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Macaroon looks on you! Brighton Rock remains to be my favorite Topshop lipstick, you should give it a try! :)

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh i need to give Brighton Rock a go, looks lovely!! xx

      Delete
  4. They're both so beautiful, I especially love Macaroon <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very pretty shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange lipstick is my new favorite thing! They both look great on you

    Be sure to enter my giveaway
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo! I got so into orange lips this summer! xx

      Delete
  7. beautiful colours!:) xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Infrared! Both these colours suit you amazingly well!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infrared is definitely my colour of the moment! xx

      Delete