The Denim Diaries; Boyfriend Edition

Friday 20 September 2013

DAY
T-shirt, Cardigan and Jeans - Tesco, Shoes - Converse

Skinny jeans are usually my holy grail trouser option, yet boyfriend style jeans are suddenly growing on me. They are easy to style up or down and are ridiculously comfy and slouchy to wear. For daytime I pair mine with my new favourite item of clothing ever, a H t-shirt (H for Hannah, geddit ;) and a printed cardigan thrown over the top. Converse are the obvious choice to finish the outfit for everyday comfort.

NIGHT
Top & Jeans - Tesco, Blazer - H&M, Shoes - Very

For night-time heels and a blazer will always be my best friends for dressing up the simplest of outfits. I added a white vest with gold seam detailing and of course a red lip!

Don't forget to check out yesterday's denim diaries... skinny jean edition and check out Tesco's selection of denim styles here.

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

2 comments :

  1. I always love the look of boyfriend jeans on other people, I think you look super lovely in both outfits here, especially the night one! Wish I could pull them off as well as you!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasnt sure i could pull them off so give them a go! Might suprise you :) xx

      Delete