the joni jeans

Saturday 7 September 2013


The infamous Topshop Joni jeans have fast become a staple in my wardrobe, and while they are fantastic for everyday being super stretchy and comfy, they are also my answer to less shiny Disco Pants for a night out! I paired them with my New Look lace top which everyone and their mother seems to own, and of course my trusty Primark cut out boots. I cant seem to peel these off my feet at the moment as they seriously go with everythannnng, even if I was hobbling along the morning after as they are not the most comfy shoes in the world!

Makeup was kept reasonably natural with just black liner, neutral eyes and my favourite Ardell Demi Whispies to top off the eyes with soft coral lips. For once I wore my hair natural on a night out which I realised half way through the night was a mistake... hot nightclubs and untameable hair are not a good mix! For finishing touches I added my favourite silver spiked necklace from Republic, which is gorgeous but must always remember to try to not poke someone's eye out whilst hugging them!
bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

16 comments :

  1. your make up in the first picture is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have like 4 pairs of the joni jeans now! they're just so comfy and pretty and perfect for everyday:)

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazingggg, but go out of shape so easily! need some new ones desperately! xx

      Delete
  3. Your lashes look amazing! You are so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely, they are Ardell Demi Whispies! xx

      Delete
  4. your eyes look absolutely gorgeous. love ur boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog! I'm your new follower. I would like you to follow me!Kisses

    how2befashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete