My Everyday Makeup

Wednesday 20 July 2016















In everyday makeup, speedy is the name of the game. This is what I pack on my face in 10 minutes with my eyes half shut...

Dr Jart Premium Beauty Balm
After their Water Fuse BB Cream was discontinued (why Dr Jart, why?!), I had to grin and continue with this slightly substandard replacement. Its just as hydrating as its counterpart, has spf 40 and a tonne of anti ageing properties, but this just doesn't deliver the same glow that Water Fuse did. RIP.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
When dark circles are part of your everyday life, this is an everyday essential which I religiously use underneath another concealor to keep the darkness at bay.

NARS Radient Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I recently purchased the UD equivalent of this, and while a hell of a lot less drying, the colour match doesn't cut it in my books. I want the Vanilla colour in UD formula please.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
Long gone are the days when matte skin was essential to every day life and nower days I want a glowey finish, and this is perfect. No shimmer but somehow delivers radiance to my lacklustre skin.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
I adore this. Especially when I am a little tan this colour is perfect and it lasts all day. Winner. 

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
I buy new highlighter after new highlighter and I always go back to this old favourite. There's something so simple and unassuming but so beautiful about it. Its also the perfect colour and consistency for an inner corner highlight.

Anastasia Beverley Hills Brown Wiz in Medium Brown
I will never be without this. I think this may be my 6th or 7th repurchase, and I have never looked back. The perfect colour, consistency and all round perfect brow pencil.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
Again, I couldn't be without my eyelash curlers. My eyelashes naturally resemble an elephant's and point directly at the floor, but somehow Shu Uemura coax them up to the sky everyday.

Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara
For holding a curl, this stuff is insane. Its also surprisingly easy to get off (compared to Max Factor waterproof mascaras), but in the volume department this lets me down. Im completely in the market for a new, volumising, waterproof mascara if you have any recommendations to throw my way!

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk
My favourite liner of the moment. The perfect colour in combination with...

MAC Lipstick in Syrup
My baby. Of the copious MAC lipsticks I own, this is the One. The colour is awesome and fading is never an issue.

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

2 comments :