The Daintiest Necklace Of Them All

Monday 18 July 2016


Necklace - Etsy

Tiny necklaces that sit comfortably on your collarbone have always been a weakness of mine. I have countless tiny pendants from Primark, which only set me back a couple of quid at a time but turn to rust in a matter of weeks.

I saw this style of necklace on Amelia Liana and Alice Kristiansen, and fell head over heels. After many hours of stalking, I discovered a similar design on Etsy, ordered in 17 inches after a quick measure of my other necklaces, and it came about a week later. 

At first I was worried about the colouring as I'm usually a rose gold kinda girl through and through. But the bright yellow gold grew on me, and now I think I even like this better than my cheaper rose gold necklaces. The tiny droplet coin design is perfect for emphasising your décolletage, and is subtle while also somehow managing to draw the eye. Its gold filled, and at £19 an absolute bargain.

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

8 comments :

  1. Dainty necklaces are some of my favorites! Etsy is wonderful for things like this. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, hope you are well! I have only recently really discovered Etsy and its like a treasure trove! xx

      Delete
  2. A pendant in center of neckband adds a fantasy of length to neck, influencing it to look pleasant and tad long. personalised name necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this season's hottest necklace, made for summer, you'll love the quirky, new 14K White or Yellow Gold 18" Baby Anchor Chain Necklace. name necklace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need you asap Siroan. My new watch is broken from the strap. How may I contact or call you? Plz respond early. siroan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pattern has proceeded into present day times, developed by craftsmen, for example, Robert Lee Morris and Ed Levin.how do i stop my pandora charms moving

    ReplyDelete