What's In My Bag?

Friday 22 July 2016




For a bag to gain the status of 'everyday bag' in summer, it must adhere to my very particular checklist. It must be lightweight, not rigid and there has to be a hell of a lot of fringing involved. This beauty from ASOS is leather, has withheld against absolute torture from its brutal owner, and really has stood the test of time since I bought it last year. It has one zipped pocket inside and an adjustable strap for creating your optimal length, and is just big enough for me to be able to hoard a fair amount of crap with me everyday, without it getting lost in the depths of the bag.



I bought a new card purse from John Lewis as a little post exams treat to myself and it has almost completely replaced the bulkier purse I used to lug around every day. This has 3 card pockets and space for change and notes to lurk around at the bottom. It is perfect for everyday when I really don't need to be carrying around a collection of out of date bank cards and dusty, never used store cards. 



An absolute staple as it heats up in the south this week are my Primark sunglasses. Not the most effective, but definitely the only style I have ever found to suit my abnormally long face. I keep them partially scratch free in this cute little Topshop sunglasses case.



Of course keys and phone are everyday essentials to chuck in the bag at the last minute as you run out the door. I keep a holiday snap from a few years ago along with a very decrepit giraffe keyring on my keys, while my Samsung Galaxy J5 is housed in a cute dreamcatcher phone case.



Finally, the miscellaneous items rolling around at the bottom. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains is my ultimate favourite hand cream which keeps scaled fingers at bay, and I will never be without a pot of Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm in my bag. Hairbands are an absolute essential, along with a fold out hairbrush (includes a mirror) and, last but not least, the lip product of the day.

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

1 comment :