its a ring thing!

Thursday 7 June 2012

 Boots - Spanish Boutique - Boots
 Boots - Primark - Spanish Boutique
H&M - Spanish Boutique - H&M

I always feel a little bit naked if i'm not wearing a ring on each hand. These are a few of my absolute favourite pieces which I lug around on each hand most days, even if a few are just too big to write with!

I especially love the ones I salvaged from little Spanish shops on my holidays as they are so much more unique and interesting than most English shop's offerings! I am constantly on the hunt for original ring designs of all shapes and sizes; rings are by far my absolute favourite jewellery item, they jazz up any outfit with next to no effort at all!

I'm quite interested in getting a few more hand baubles from places like etsy and ebay however they are so hard to find! Any favourite etsy or blog shops you can recommend for rings, anyone? 

Have a lovely weekend!

13 comments :

  1. I love rings, especially ones with turquoise :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones from the spanish boutiques, so pretty!
    xo

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always find spain have the loveliest, unique rings! xx

      Delete
  3. i love the rings they are all so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore all the ones in the second picture, I want them myself! I know what you mean about jewellery you get on holiday, its always so much nicer than the repetitive english stuff and has memories attached too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its lovely! I cant wait to pick up some more spanish stuff this year! xx

      Delete
  5. amazing rings! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these rings. I have an obsession with any blue stoned rings, especially turquoise - them make me so happy haha! Hope you're well,

    Fern, xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, i adore turquoise rings too, they are the best! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh my god all of those rings are incredible!
    I'm going to spend the next couple of hours looking at jewellery now!
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete