charlie brown

Saturday 2 June 2012

Shirt - H&M; Shorts - Zara; Necklace - Boots; Sunglasses - Primark
Naked Palette, MAC Haute & Naughty Lash, No. 7 Tinted Moisturiser, MAC Shy Girl Lipstick ,Top Shop Head Over Heels Cream Blush

After an extended absence due to the extreme pressure of exams I'm finally back blogging and am most importantly freeeeeee! If you have exams at the moment, good luck!

Now I have my freedom back (that sounds like a was a house elf!) I have been enjoying the beautiful English sunshine over the last few days and also had a little trip down to London's O2 arena to watch the X Factor auditions! It was so beautiful outside I actually got to crack out my new turquoise shorts which I am obsessed with and cannot get enough of! 

I am also very overexcited to be going to see Coldplay on Monday night, which I am hopeing will be amazingggg, and that next week is going to be a very good week indeed, lets hope the sun rears it's elusive head once more!

Have a fabulous Jubilee Weekend!

25 comments :

  1. Really cute outfit.
    Enjoy Coldplay- I'm incredibly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, and have a lovely time at Coldplay :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jenny i had a great time, hope your enjoying study leave! xxx

      Delete
  3. so happy i came across your blog, we have such similar tastes in clothes & make up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha thankyou sweetie! Great minds think alike ;) xx

      Delete
  4. love the shorts:) have a good time at coldplay!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are such a pretty colour, love this outfit! Hope your exams went well and you're enjoying your freedom now!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie, exams werent too bad thank god! xx

      Delete
  6. Hannah your hair looks stunning! And i have the same sunglasses, how exciting. I hope you're well lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Faye, not a patch on your hair though lovely!
      And woooo, Primark has the best sunglasses! xxx

      Delete
  7. great post!

    XXX,

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely. :) I love those sunglasses! Hope the Coldplay concert was amazing, as i'm positive it was! Super jealous. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was honestly the best concert i have ever been to, ahh-mazing! xxx

      Delete
  9. You look lovely. :) I love those sunglasses! Hope the Coldplay concert was amazing, as i'm positive it was! Super jealous. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I love this oufit, especially the neclace and shorts. I love shorts so much but am far too leg conscious to wear them! Hope you've had a lovely week, Fern xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't be, im sure you would look amaze in them! xx

      Delete
  11. Your hair looks beautiful.. Liking the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your necklace :)

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete