para, para, paradise

Saturday 9 June 2012


Ok, so the Coldplay concert at the Emirates stadium was AMAZING! Flashing wristbands, bouncing, blow up balls and confetti fountains were just the peak of Chris Martin's little box of surprises up his sleeve! Simon Pegg seemingly popped up from nowhere in the middle of the concert playing the harmonica, and even after being subjected to listening to the crazy warbling of Robyn as a support act the whole crowd were buzzing for Chris and the Crew.

The whole things was magic, and completely surreal when the light up wristbands were flashing in time with Paradise, Charlie Brown and lighting up the London skies. Please, I beg of you, if you like Coldplay even a smidgen, go see them live! It was literally the most amazing experience of my life and I am sooooo glad I scrambled for tickets last minute!

Lights will guide you home 
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

20 comments :

  1. my friend has gone to see them tonight! glad you had a good time, i love coldplay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that all of their recent gigs have been great! Cute photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend saw them and said they were amazing! Your hair looks lovely in that picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie Brown is one of my favourite songs, in fact I'm going to listen to it now! Looks like an increible eve - so jealous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to see them at Coventry a couple of weeks ago and they were amazing x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Coldplay yesterday and thought they were amaaaazing, would love to see them again! Great photos :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous photos! I'm glad you enjoyed xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it looks like such an incredible show!
    xxx

      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw them at the emirates and they were amazing, I would see them again if I had a chance! Love your blog by the way, Im now following you!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! I am desperate to see them again! xx

      Delete
  10. nice shots! i went to see the same coldplay tour end of last yr at melbourne, it was amazing! their concerts seem to be getting bigger and bigger! i last saw them on their viva la vida tour and this was just 10 times bigger!

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete