summer lipstick favourites!

Saturday 16 June 2012


Revlon Lip Butters in Candy Apple and Tutti Frutti
With all the hype surrounding these babies, who was I to ignore and of course I jumped straight on the bandwagon at first chance, and I'm not sorry! These are gorgeous; not amazingly moisturising but beautifully pigmented, and I dare say the red is fast becoming my favourite bright in my whole collection.

Sleek True Colour Lipsticks in Barely There and Peaches & Cream
These are the best lipsticks to come out of high street brands for a long time! Pigmented, creamy, soft and easy to apply with a fantastic shade range, what more do you want!?

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Smokey Look
The most gorgeous nude, peach lip gloss, non-sticky and smells like summer!

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer 
This has to be my favourite lip gloss of all time. Its sheerness, and soft glossy look makes it the most perfect product for natural daytime looks.

MAC Lipsticks in Shy Girl and Hue
Hue is so loved that this is actually my second tube of it, and Shy Girl is a new discovery - when I'm pale this is a massive no-no but with a tan this is perfect! Although I wish it didn't have the small particles of glitter- sort it out MAC!

20 comments :

  1. Lip butters!!! Don't we all love them?

    Check out my new updated blog!! So exciting!
    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Revlon lip butters:) I haven't tried Tutti Frutti yet it looks so nice:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revlon lip butters are my favorite! I haven't tried any of the brighter colors but I absolutely love Creme Brulee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like strawberry shortcake in the lip butters, so pretty!
    xo

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently sporting Revlon candy apple on my lips as I type haha, I love it! Tutti frutti also looks delicious. I agree with the Sleek lipsticks, they're definitely some of the best I've found xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sleek lipsticks are fab! they are just so lovely and pigmented! xx

      Delete
  6. Amazing! Will be trying a lip butter soon :)

    Lauralouisex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that NYX lipgloss, it's beautiful isn't it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So want to try the Revlon lip butters! sooo pretttyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely colors.... would love to try the candy apple one....

    ReplyDelete