Hauls + Freebiesss!

Friday 25 June 2010

The has got to be my lucky month.
It seems the magazines are being ultra generous at the moment!
Glamour and More I'm talking to you- and all I can say is Thank you Thank you Thank you!! :)

I know what your thinking- Not another review/haul of the amazing Benefit goodies from Glamour mag, but hold your horses people, I'll keep it short, promise ;)





Of course, me being a complete makeup addict, I had to pick up 3 copies of exactly the same magazine to get the trio of beautiful eye pencils Glamour were giving away. The Eye Bright has got to be my favourite by far, as its pale pink tones really seem to help brighter the inner corner of my eye and I use it along my lash line to help me look awake in the oh so early mornings.



Also the lovely More magazine were giving away coupons for free Barry M Dazzle Dusts, and after all your amazing help on which shade I should choose, I finally got my grubby little hands on the last pot of Mushroom.

And I have to say, it does live up to expectations!

A beautiful bronze, almost purple, shimmery grey that brightens up your eyes and adds sparkle? Yes please!




Ohhh, purttyyy :)

While I was in Superdrug I couldn't resist snapping up the 2True Cheek and Lip Tint in Blushed Pink which was recommended to me by the lovely Nicola.

Its a really beautiful soft pink blush that is easy to blend and last for an age on the cheeks, giving the perfect school girl glow.


On a completely un-beauty related note- another amazing freebie was this...



...which I won from Orange Bright Top Ups after I topped up ten pounds this month! I was amazed when I got the text saying I had won a free MP3 speaker, and so happy that I could now torment my family by blasting out tunes at all hours! ;)

Have an amazing weekend my lovelies! :D

14 comments :

  1. I love the glamour freebies, I like the eye bright best too! Just came across ur blog, I am almost identical in hobbies..writing and beauty are my thing. I think the dazzle dust really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mushroom also :) Its lovely isnt it, looks gorgeous on your eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @A- Aw thanks, iv always hated them, because i think they are so boringly coloured :)

    @Beautyaddictioness♥- Hehe, we are like twins! And thanks! And eye bright is amazing for the morning when im half awake hehe ;)

    @Alice Louise- Oh yeahh i love it, thankyou! :)

    @girlinthecity- Thankyou! Ohh ill post a coupla piccies soon. They are really simple, just dot onto cheeks and rub in :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes look amazing :) what mascara are you wearing? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Dazzle Dust colour! I really want to buy the 2true Cheek and Lip tint. Could you review it once you've used it? I'm so tempted :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul!! Out of the 6 things on here ive got all the same 5 makeup things haha :) there all amazing products :) glad you got the 2 true cheek and lip tint can't wait to hear how you get on with it :) & mushroom pigment looks amazing on you :)

    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought all three of the benefit freebies, and the only one I liked was the Eye Bright. I was really disappointed in the other two. I'm so glad I only spent £2 on them, and not £15!
    Mushroom looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vic- Thankyouu :)

    @ByJody- Thankyouu, Max Factor Masterpiece Max, i love it! :)

    @Olivia- Sure ill do it soon, i promise! :)

    @Nicola- Heheh, thanks so much for reccommending it! I love it!

    @Grace- I agree in a way, i expected them to be better as they are worth £15, but i am glad i go tthem for so cheap, and your right, eye bright is deffo the best :) Thankyouu! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the eyebright one and was verrry impressed, I usually use a white eyeliner but the pink had a much softer effect.. but sadly I've lost it :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. @perfectionishuman- Awww what a shame! :( Your right, its a perfect colour (Y) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I got mushroom too - its now one of myfaves at the moment! Plus I too bought all three benefit products, praise the lord for Glamour!! :)x

    http://daisyloves01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete