Update & Apology :P

Wednesday 23 June 2010

I'm a complete slacker - I know.
But I have good reason to be!
The last few days I've been down in Cornwall on an art trip avec my school.
Complete waste of time of course but I did get some amazing pictures of the beautiful Cornish landscape and ate a load of Ice Cream, so I wouldn't say it was a complete fail ;)

Check out the beach, it was stunning. Who knew England could be this pretty!!




Talking of England-
Go England Go!

(for all those who follow the world cup! )

Have a great week- I promise I won't be so lazy in future!

:D

8 comments :

  1. gorgeous pictures that beech looks stunning is that really England? golly gosh haha!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Cornwall! haha I live in Plymouth, next to it but I study in Cornwall and all my friends are there.. I basically live there haha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fern- Thanks hun!

    @Nicola- I know, its amazing, i had no idea it would be that pretty in Cornwall!

    @Louise- Haha, its beautiful there, your so lucky! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I never ever knew england could be so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Grace- I know, so amazing! :)

    @edk.- Sure, ill check it out :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Cornwall and it's fabulous here- except the weather. You must of been here on a very good day ;) xx

    ReplyDelete