Tag- You're Not Sorry!

Sunday 6 June 2010

Thank you Fern and Sophie for tagging me, your amazing! :)

Before I start, my apologies in advance for the shameful songs on my Ipod in, there really is no excuse for having a whole album devoted to High School Musical :/
 

RULES:

1. Put your MP3 player/ iPod/ iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds


If someone says ‘is this OK?’ you say: Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

How would you describe yourself? A Drop In The Ocean- Ron Pope

 
What do you like in a guy/girl? What I've Been Looking For- High School Musical

How do you feel today? She Bangs- Ricky Martin- She Bang (LOL)

What is your life’s purpose? Pretty Green Eyes- Ultrabeat
 
What is your motto? Tim McGraw- Taylor Swift

What do your friends think of you? Killing In The Name- Rage Against The Machines (OH DEAR :/)

What do your parents think of you? Poker Face- Glee Cast

What do you think about very often? Sound Of The Underground- Girls Aloud (See? Shameful! (;)
 
What do you think of the person you like? Club Hoppin- Jamelia

What is your life story? Soulmate- Natasha Beddingfield

What do you want to be when you grow up? Wear My Kiss- Sugababes
 
What do you think when you see the person you like? One The Beach- York

What will you dance to at your wedding? Uprising- Muse
 
What will they play at your funeral? Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)- Florence And The Machine
 
What it your hobby/interest? Stop- Jamelia
 
What is your biggest fear? One- Glee Cast
 
What is your biggest secret? What About Now- Chris Daughty
 
What do you think of your friends? Right Round- Flo Rider

What will you post this as? You're Not Sorry- Taylor Swift

 
3 Taylor Swift songs? I have a ridiculous amount of her, but hey, your only a real fan if you have at least 40 Taylor songs on your Ipod ;)
 
I tag anyone who wants to do this, feel free! :)
 
Images from weheartit

19 comments :

  1. Chris Daughty's version of What About Now is so much better than Westlife. They completely ruined that song - and now it's too overplayed. ): xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely idea...may do this tomorrow afternoon! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Grace about Daughty. I love the 'she bangs', it made me giggle very loudly.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha I agree you've gotta have every one of Taylor's songs on your ipod! and know every word of each one! I even know the order of songs on her albums lol :$

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I just posted it on my blog! I got some funny answers. I love Taylor Swift too.
    Love Poppy

    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww like your answers i gave some shamful music of my mp3 player lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! i want to try this : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me, the songs on my ipod are dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the best tag ive seen in a while, great idea!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. no on the Ricky Martin, but yes on the Natasha Beddingfield. love the Soulmate song! :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahah i know u lurrrvvveee taylor swift an du have got me into that 2 ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I just found your blog and its so pretty! And I also love Taylor Swift :)


    Come visit my blog!

    http://elegantandfrivolous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this tag :)
    lol, you've got some of my favourite songs up there :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Grace- I totally agree, sooo much better!

    @Indigo- Yay :)

    @Sophie- Hehehe i was quite suprised at the 'she bangs' too! :)

    @Nicola-x- Heheh, i know all the words too, cant wait for the next album- we are true fans :):)

    @Poppy- Ohh hope you liked :)

    @Jade- Ahaha, its so embarrassing when people look through my songs hehe :P

    @Jonesy- Hope you do! :)

    @me :)- LOL, join the club! :P

    @Jade "Purple" Brown- Hope you do it too :)

    @Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse- Oh yeahh, its so pretty! :):)

    @look-et-moi- Hehe, im an inspiration ;)

    @Anna- Thannkyou! And i know she amazing, and i will hun :)

    @..R May A..- hehe, we must have similar taste! :)

    Sorry im so late replying guys, things have been hectic for me at the moment!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I can't wait for her new album! I'd love to go see her in concert but its always the US or if she comes here London which is far to far away! I hope she brings out more of her songs in the uk because there quite simply amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! i'm new to your blog but loved this tag so much that i did it myself to!
    xx elle

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Nicola-I know its soooo annoying, i want to see her in concert so much! :( I really hope she brings out more songs soon!

    @Elle- Thats great, ill check it out! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. great tag what is tag actually called ? going to do it and would really like to know :) xxx

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete