mug shots!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Trying to attain the perfect beauty blogger picture, showcasing your makeup to the max and having perfect expression/lighting is certainly not as easy as it sounds. Over the past few months I've accumulated quite a few mug shots/bloopers which, to be honest, are shameful! But hey, they were destined for the blog so here they are...

'how you doinnn'?'


*oink oink*


My sister is going to murder me... mwahahahahahaha


dopey


fattyyyyy
  
fish face

Oh dear... I'm sure you've had enough of my unphotogenic-ness for today!

Adios amigos! :)

10 comments :

  1. LoL, You remind me so much of Lily Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, i love posts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you can look silly and cute at the same time!:D

    Thanks for the pictures!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you remind me of lily collins too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha hope you liked ladies! Just a random fun post :)
    People keep telling me i look like Lily Collins, i dont see it at all though ahaha! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I take loads of pictures, but I delete them straight away! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha this post made me laugh great photos:) so silly cute haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete