time to blow out the candles...

Friday 15 April 2011

Today is the 15th April, which although may be an ordinary date for some, for me it is my blogiversary-
woo whooooo!

Precisely a year ago today, this little blog was born, and it has been thriving even since. I want to thank all of my amazing 629 followers for all their support, help and kindness that you have given this little blog in its one year running, and I couldn't be more grateful!

I feel like what started as just an outlet for me to freely express my makeup and beauty addiction, has transformed into a world where I can meet new people, learn so many new things, and generally have a great place to go and be proud of my work.

One of the main aspects of blogging that I love is meeting new people, and thank you to all the lovely girls I have met and spoke to on here! I especially want to thank...

Vivianna - She is almost my 'blogger big sister' and the first person I ever followed on Blogger, although her amazing blog makes me want to buy everything she posts about! :)

Nicola - She has been supportive of my blog since my very first post, and she is such a lovely girl!

Laura - Her blog is absolutely beautiful, and such a sweetheart too!

Fern - Again, a stunning blog, and so soooo nice!

Holly - Such a lovely, lovely girl, and looks good in every single lip colours she owns! :)

Check out all of their blogs, they are amazing!


And of course I want to thank YOU, just for reading my blog, without you I wouldn't be here! :)


If there's any requests or comments on what you would like to see in upcoming posts, don't hesitate to comment below... <3


Lets hope for another year blogging! ♥

22 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Blog! You have deserved every single follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday!!!!

    you've got an amazing blog and here's to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiverairy! i hope i'm as good a blogger as you when I hit my first birthday ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary!!! :)
    Can't wait for another year of posts! xxx
    love Hannah xxx
    Also, I'm having a giveaway, maybe you'd like to enter? :)
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay congrats !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 1 year of blogging and of your quickly growing followers! Can't wait for more posts!
    urbanolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Hannah that's so sweet! Your definitely my blogging little sis :) 1 whole year, wow it's gone so fast, congrats! Happy blog birthday Beautylishious! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy blogiversary! I love your blog, thanks so much for the little shout out, made me smile (: your beautiful inside and out <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blog birthday :D, your blog is definitely one of my favourites! Thanks so much for the lovely mention (:<33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, happy blog birthday! Mine is next month- it makes me realize how much I love this community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary, you deserve every single follow :-) Can't wait to see what this year of blogging brings :-D x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou so so soooo much for all your amazing comments girlies, they really made me smile so much!
    I will definately be blogging for many years to come! :) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogiversary sweetie!!! Congrats on an amazing first year & here's to many more :). Your blog is one of my favorites <3
    Thank you SO much for the shoutout, so lovely & unexpected! Will have to check out the other ladies' blogs you mentioned :). Thanks again hun, & congrats! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww can't believe its been a year already since you started your blog I remember reading your first post hehe your blog has acheived so much this past year and writing really is what you are meant to do its just fab :) Happy blogsversary! (I know its late) Aww I miss blogger hopefully I'll be able to start again soon!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kim- Thankyou hun!

    @Ellie- thankyouuu!

    @Laura- Aww thankyou hun, your blog is one of my absolute favourites too! And your welcome for the shoutout, you deserve it! :)

    @Nicola- Thankyou so much babe! Your blog was literally the first i followed and i really hope you start blogging again soon! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete