a ring-a-ding-ding collection.

Saturday 2 April 2011


As far as elaborate jewellery goes, I'm not a huge fan. Give me a diamond necklace or a Thomas Sabo bracelet and I wont be particularly interested, however give me a great big smacker of a ring and wow, your my new best friend :)

I don't know what it is about rings, but for me, they are the only type of accessory I wear on a regular basis, and I'm consistently drawn in by their normally intricate and interesting designs.

Because of this, lately my poor old bank balance has been taking a bashing (once again ;) and I seem to be picking up more rings than ever, so here's a sneaky peek into my ever expanding ring collection...


Left Silver Owl Ring - New Look  ...poor owlie lost his eye :(
Right Silver Armour Ring - H&M


Left Gold Armour Ring - a random shop in Spain...
Right Bronze Bow Ring - Primark


Left Black Flower Ring - Primark
Right Pearl Flower Ring - Primark


Left Gold Bow Ring - Sainsburys
Right Large Gold Bow Ring - Primark


Left Silver Bauble Ring - Primark ...say hallooo to the camera ;)
Right Silver Patterned Ring - New Look


Left Butterfly Ring - Accessorize
Right Pink Gem Rings - Argos, Blue Ring - Spanish Market


So there is my assortment of rings, which I will hopefully be adding to in future!:)

18 comments :

  1. That H&M silver Armour ring is beautiful, I adore rings too I have a huge collection (spread out all over my room though not neat like yours lol) lovely pictures :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its priya LOLL
    YOURE BLOGS ARE WELL SICKK
    KEEP IT UP BLUD
    YOU A DON. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i had more rings. I get scared of buying them incase i get the wrong size and i never try them on in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this rings are so gorgeous! :) my favourites are the owl one, and the big flower with a pearl! :) I think it's time I extended my ring collection haha! xx

    I'm having a mini giveaway if you wanna check it out too! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection:) i particularly like the gold bow one with the pearls on - gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a ring fan, but these are pretty peng!
    I am on the look out for a really pretty mans ring, for some reason I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice rings :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm beyond jealous of this collection. I'm going through a bit of a ring 'stage' at the moment too, I love really overstated and different ones. Topshop is where I manage to hunt out the best ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the armour one from H&M, i'm loving their stock at the moment!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous collection. i love the little pearl bow one.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ring holder is lovely! I really like the owl ring

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the owl one!

    Annie
    xoxo
    http://msannietaylorrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all your lovely comments girls, glad to know im not the only one with a ring addiction! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looove the butterfly ring <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice collection, I like rings too!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the large bow ring !

    ReplyDelete