my weekend.

Monday 25 April 2011

I've seen so many of these type of 'life' posts on so many other blogs (namely the lovely Laura's) so as I adore reading them I thought I'd have a go myself. Let me know if you would like to see more of these slightly more personal posts!

On Saturday I met up with an old friend for a jolly little shopping trip into town, and despite having no money I still managed to pick up some cheap goodies while having an amazing time with my friend. Its so lovely meeting up with people you haven't seen in months, but falling right back into being comfortable with each other straight away!  


I picked up this gorgeous Aztec style jewellery from Primark which I could not wait to wear when the sun pops its head out again.

Snake Ring £2
Turquoise Bracelet £1.50
Necklace £2.50


While having a little snoop around Superdrug I just could not resist the 2 for £6 deal on Sleek Lipsticks. I picked up O.M.G (left) and Peaches&Cream (right) for the bargainous price and I could not be happier. They are the perfect bright, beautiful colours for Spring/Summer and have a lovely creamy consistency - win!

I also popped into LUSH, not intending to buy anything, but the lovely shop assistant gave me a free sample of Oatifix face mask, which is apparently good for dry skin. Previously I had not known they gave such generous samples- could that shop get any better!?

Here's a extremely attractive picture of me with Oatifix slathered all over my face. Although this looks reminiscent of if I had vomited all over my face, my skin actually felt lovely when this was washed off, so a possible future purchase for me!

On Sunday I visited my Aunt's house to celebrate Easter Sunday in style... with my crazy family. It was so pretty and sunny out I decided to crack out my new playsuit from H&M, which I love however has to be returned as it has a rip in the back! Sob, sob.


Cardigan Primark


Brown Bracelet Primark
Blue Ring H&M


Chocolate! NOMNOMNOMNOMMMMM!

Hope you'll had an amazing Easter weekend!

20 comments :

  1. Gorgeous jewellery! And that playsuit is perfect it really suits you :) you're lucky beign able to carry them off I always look strange ha-ha :)
    you're well pretty hun :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snake ring, I need to have a look at Primark jewellery - I usually just walk past it! Your playsuit is gorgeous too & I'm so jealous of the Lindt easter egg! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the playsuit and jewellery are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is amazing! And I LOVE your snake ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving these personal posts - definately do more :)
    loving the playsuit - maybe you can swap it for another one without the rip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw love the pictures! The necklace is so pretty! The peaches & cream lipstick looks really nice too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that playsuit! :)
    Hopefully you can go to H&M and exchange it for one thats not ripped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these posts.
    the jewelry you got is sooo pretty.
    and the playsuit is pretty as well, that is so unfortunate you have to return it!
    and the mask sounds amazing and revitalizing!

    you should def do more of these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace from Primark is amazing, I am so getting that next time I go there! I can't believe your playsuit has already ripped, I thought H&M clothes were meant to be good quality!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore all the aztec style jewellery and the sleek lipsticks, beautiful colours all round! I wish my local superdrug stocked sleek :'( Also really enjoying your outfit posts and lifestyle posts, keep them coming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your jumper and new lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this type of post, the jewlrey is stunning and such a bargain, your outfit looks gorgeous how much was the playsuit? its really nice :) Yumm chocolate glad to see you had a good weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I love that snake ring, deffo gonna have a look for that tommoroz! Also love your playsuit, shame about the rip :( Glad you had a good weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blog :)Your doing really well, keep up the good work hunny!
    Would love your support for mine as well :)
    xoxo
    www.misskatatny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, I love that necklace. Awesome post hun

    http://nikscorneroffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these types of posts! Definitely do more sweetie :D I got that same bracelet from Primark but it broke within a few days, boo :/ Ooh, and i also got that H&M playsuit in a t-shirt version haha - twinsies! Really lovely post :) Looks like you had a really nice weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaah playsuit!i like it so much!h&m is such a good store..
    visit my makeup and fashion blog nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. god i love your bracelette! follow back? :) www.petiteruby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thankyou for all the postitive feedback on the more 'personal' post haha! Thankfully i returned the playsuit and its now rip-free yaya! And Nicola it was £12.99 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your two new lipsticks!:D I want the OMG!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete