Cut It Out

Friday 23 August 2013


Top - Primark   Jeans - Zara   Boots - Primark   Watch - Marc Jacobs   Nails - Models Own BlooBoo

I have been lusting after a pair of leather-look cut out boots since they first appeared in torrents all over my instagram and tumblr feeds, making multiple appearances in YouTube Back to School fashion videos and doing the rounds on the interwebz. I spotted these black cut our babies from Primark for only £18, and snapped them up. Buckles make them adjustable to any size and a good chunk of a heel means I am near enough a 6ft giant clomping around in these! Chilly feet aside these are my Autumn transition shoes sorted, and will be glued to my feet for the next few months.

I paired them with a monochrome outfit with a flash of navy nautical stripes on top, with a little baby blue on the fingertips. In summer if you ever see me without bright blue or bright red on my fingernails, shoot me!

Have a faaaabulos weekend!

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

8 comments :

  1. I have been lusting after a pair of leather cut out boots too, i need to make my way to primark ASAP! Gorgeous outfit :) XO

    VINTAGE TEAPOT | FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE RAMBLES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obsessed with my cut out boots! they are perfect :)xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, one of my favourite pairs from Zara :)xxx

      Delete
  3. Shoes like this are becoming really popular, I'm leaning towards buying a pair. Anyhow, you look lovely here, love your top. :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just everywhere at the moment, probably not the best for winter though, gunna get cold feet!:) xx

      Delete
  4. I am so in love with your jeans they aare beaut xxx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit! I really like your striped top, and as for the shoes, they are so nice and have been seeing them everywhere at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete