my lipstick collection

Saturday 3 August 2013


This by no means is an exhaustive post on all my lipsticks, as unfortunately I have another draw full of slightly dusty and very unloved lipsticks and glosses which are only reached for on rare occasions, but this clear plastic lipstick organiser holds 24 of my most reached for shades, placing them on full display so it really is just a case of grab and go in the mornings. The holder is from Ebay, which I picked up for only £2.99 here.

They are loosely arranged in order of most favourite to least favourite, left to right and then by brand with all names facing upwards for easy identification, yet my carefully designed order generally gets less organised by the day due to my general laziness at putting them back in position. My ultimate favourites have to be my beautiful MAC, YSL and Sleek lipsticks, and my Clinique Chubby sticks are my most reached for shades ever!

In order from left to right, top row to bottom row;
MAC Hue, Sleek OMG!, Clinique Chubby Stick Chunky Cherry, Sleek Barely There, Clinique Chubby Stick Super Strawberry, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 02,
MAC Shy Girl, Sleek Peaches & Cream, YSL 30, No 7 Classic Rose, Rimmel Apocalips Big Bang, No 7 Lip Pencil in Nude, Bourjois 3D Effect Rose Pacific, 
MAC Cream Cup, Avon Peach Silk, YSL 1, Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti, Rimmel Nude Delight, Barry M Lipgloss 11, 
Fresh Sugar Passion, MAC Sheen Supreme Full Speed, YSL 13, Topshop Macaroon, GOSH Darling, NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Smokey Look.

Phewww. What is your ultimate favourite lipstick/gloss?!
bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

13 comments :

  1. I haven't tried any mac lipsticks but hue and shy girl are the 2 that I am looking at getting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are absolutely lovely, although i do find MAC lipsticks a tad drying on my lips! xx

      Delete
  2. Loooove the storage xx

    www.amandaloves.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! It was so cheap but is so easy to manage haha xx

      Delete
  3. I looove mac flamingo at the moment, it's a beautiful pinky/coral perfect for summer! love the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that sounds amazing, it may have to go on my wishlist ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, it is so easy to organise with the stand!

      Delete
  5. your storage is lovely - all my lipsticks are so messily arranged! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha mine used to be like that until i decided to actually try and use them all!

      Delete
  6. I need to get something like that all my lip products are being neglected, sadly. but anyways I really like the stand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to invest in an organizer thing like you have, sadly all my lip products are being neglected in a small pile on my night stand. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mine used to be scattered around my room and bag and i wasnt using any of them so decided i needed to sort out my life with them haha! xx

      Delete